platinum still obtain without online pass?

SoraxTidus

Hi, I have a question about SSX. Can the platinum trophy still obtainable without online pass? In the trophy guide from playstationtrophies.org, there something that I mentioned which says: An online pass is not required to play online, but is required to gain SSX Credits for online play, and platinum will not be achievable without it. Also, when you check at Playstation Store, the option to add to cart was no more as well. I was just wondering that if the platinum will be still obtainable.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, BrownKiidd said:

anyone know which trophies require 'online' cant tell from just reading the description

Ive recently got the Platinum in this game and it was awesome fun, enjoyed it loads. Everything in Explore and Global Event has a tie to the online due to the badges. Basically you will have to set a ghost on pretty much every track, have a friend play it and either lose to it or beat it and then you have to beat that time of theirs back. You can literally do all of the online stuff with 1 other friend or a sock account you have. Be patient and have fun!

PS the guide on PST is pretty poor imo so if you have an questions i can try answer them as i still have all my paperwork and notes about it and its pretty fresh in my head.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 31/07/2020 at 3:31 PM, TOAST13TOA5T said:

Ive recently got the Platinum in this game and it was awesome fun, enjoyed it loads. Everything in Explore and Global Event has a tie to the online due to the badges. Basically you will have to set a ghost on pretty much every track, have a friend play it and either lose to it or beat it and then you have to beat that time of theirs back. You can literally do all of the online stuff with 1 other friend or a sock account you have. Be patient and have fun!

PS the guide on PST is pretty poor imo so if you have an questions i can try answer them as i still have all my paperwork and notes about it and its pretty fresh in my head.

I agree. That guide is very poor. Incoherent, vague crap.

I only had one question for you:

What mountain range did you pick for getting gold in all drops of a range, for that 3rd "Explore" badge. That's the only online badge that's giving me lots and lots of trouble.

I don't even know what area to hunt. The guide said Alaska was easiest for them, but I don't think that's the easiest.

Possibly the Alps?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 14/6/2020 at 8:49 AM, EqualityEarth said:

I don’t know how long the RiderNet will remain active, so get cracking. Fortunately, you DON’T have to win the Death Zone race against Griff for the Platinum.

I started playing this game yesterday and today I won the race against Griff. Now that I unlocked that character, it seems I can use him in all game modes. Is it worth anything or is the character you use in the game to complete challenges and other stuff indifferent?

1 hour ago, Desavenencia said:

I started playing this game yesterday and today I won the race against Griff. Now that I unlocked that character, it seems I can use him in all game modes. Is it worth anything or is the character you use in the game to complete challenges and other stuff indifferent?

There are a few trophies related to using all the characters of “Team SSX” but I only beat Griff at Death Zone using that sweet gliding cheese to flex on him just after I got the plat. I had a moment~

The character you use is your preference. Your gear is what affects the game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2023 at 0:31 AM, EqualityEarth said:

There are a few trophies related to using all the characters of “Team SSX” but I only beat Griff at Death Zone using that sweet gliding cheese to flex on him just after I got the plat. I had a moment~

The character you use is your preference. Your gear is what affects the game.

Yesterday the server was up, now it say that is down... I hope is not the case if so I have bad timing...

36 minutes ago, KILLERMACHINE666 said:

Happen this night but friend told me happens some times but should be no isue i hope to because pretty far definly dnt want lose it 

Most badges online to exept story oned 

I will try tonight to play online, do you need the online trophies?