Any way to get DLC?

TheHarryGamer99

5 minutes ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

The servers may not save progress but I may still do it due to the amount of ultra-rare trophies. It all depends if I can find the dlc.

The only way to get the dlcs is if some1 is sharing their account with you. Otherwise you won't get them

5 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

The only way to get the dlcs is if some1 is sharing their account with you. Otherwise you won't get them

Even that doesn't work, in-game purchases and DLC is tied to the purchasing account, none of the DLC is on your download list. 

• Like 3

Just now, Sergen said:

Even that doesn't work, in-game purchases and DLC is tied to the purchasing account, none of the DLC is on your download list. 

This^

The Operation DLCs are account bound so can't shared anyway. There is no legitimate way to get the Operation DLCs anymore, because there's insufficient time to earn the required amount of Platinum before the servers close in January. If you don't already have them, then you are 100% screwed and will never be able to earn all the trophies in this game :(.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sergen said:

So you can confirm that my chances of getting the dlc are based only on getting the code and not if someone felt nice enough to give me their account. I am out of luck probably, but I have a few months. Just leave this post here and cross my fingers. 

9 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

The Operation DLCs are account bound so can't shared anyway. There is no legitimate way to get the Operation DLCs anymore, because there's insufficient time to earn the required amount of Platinum before the servers close in January. If you don't already have them, then you are 100% screwed and will never be able to earn all the trophies in this game :(.

I could get Platinum and hope for a duplication exploit on the server side. But who knows when or if that will happen. Seems like a last resort if I really want to do it.

7 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

Ok then I am sorry for mentioning that. I thought it would be unlockable that way.

No worries. It was a good idea and worth mentioning.

14 minutes ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

So you can confirm that my chances of getting the dlc are based only on getting the code and not if someone felt nice enough to give me their account. I am out of luck probably, but I have a few months. Just leave this post here and cross my fingers. 

AFAIK, the only DLC that had a code was the Day 1 Golden Skins pack you got for pre-ordering the game - I don't believe the Season Pass was ever made available to buy outside of the PS Store ?.

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

AFAIK, the only DLC that had a code was the Day 1 Golden Skins pack you got for pre-ordering the game - I don't believe the Season Pass was ever made available to buy outside of the PS Store 1f914.png.

It was, the season pass was available as a code on Amazon and a few other websites for the UK. It got delisted on all websites the day I went to buy it as it was £8 cheaper than the in-game season pass if I recall correctly. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

It was, the season pass was available as a code on Amazon and a few other websites for the UK. It got delisted on all websites the day I went to buy it as it was £8 cheaper than the in-game season pass if I recall correctly. 

In that case, I stand corrected - thank you for the info :).

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, gojira4life89 said:

Is it possible to play the Operations in co-op with someone who has them and earn the trophies tied to them that way?

Nope, I already tried that when the server closure announcement was first made. My other account was kicked out with an error message saying they were missing some content so were unable to connect to me :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

38 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Nope, I already tried that when the server closure announcement was made and my other account was kicked out with an error message saying they were missing some content so were unable to connect to me :(.

Well shitcicles. I brought this idea up in my boosting team a week or 2 ago when we were finishing up the game, since none of us have the DLC, and we were hoping to find someone with the Operations to co-op with. Now I'll have to tell them the bad news.
Oh well, most of us have the Platinum already and the extra BB Lore so at least we can say that's in the bag. 
Still, 2k ought to make the DLC free at this point since real-money purchases are now fully unavailable, they could at least grant this last little bit of extra entertainment to newcomers (might even be good PR).

Edited by gojira4life89
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps we could all massively send a request to 2K and ask them to make the Operations free for all as a Black Friday/Holiday gift before the servers close. Since they cannot earn money off of people buying the SP or Platinum points anymore, they have nothing to lose here (especially since gathering Platinum points to unlock all of them is effectively impossible).
Sounds like a good idea?

14 minutes ago, gojira4life89 said:

Perhaps we could all massively send a request to 2K and ask them to make the Operations free for all as a Black Friday/Holiday gift before the servers close. Since they cannot earn money off of people buying the SP or Platinum points anymore, they have nothing to lose here (especially since gathering Platinum points to unlock all of them is effectively impossible).
Sounds like a good idea?

That's a complete and utter waste of time, because 2K and Gearbox are far more interested in milking Borderlands 3 to death than they are about spending anymore resources on a nearly dead game from 4 years ago that's shutting down in just over 2 months time. Use this time to earn what trophies you can, then forget about the rest. Neither company cares about Battleborn anymore so save your breath and focus on other things.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

That's a complete and utter waste of time, because 2K and Gearbox are far more interested in milking Borderlands 3 to death than they are about spending anymore resources on a nearly dead game from 4 years ago that's shutting down in just over 2 months time. Use this time to earn what trophies you can, then forget about the rest. Neither company cares about Battleborn anymore so save your breath and focus on other things.

Meh.

• 3 weeks later...

There is a VIP pass in game available to purchase for credits and platinum. This pass unlocks all characters and customizations for the entire team for 24 hours. Does it also by any chance unlock all the operations? If someone has enough credits its worth a shot. It costs about 85,000 credits or 1250 platinum, and its under the bundles tab

41 minutes ago, mrzizich said:

There is a VIP pass in game available to purchase for credits and platinum. This pass unlocks all characters and customizations for the entire team for 24 hours. Does it also by any chance unlock all the operations? If someone has enough credits its worth a shot. It costs about 85,000 credits or 1250 platinum, and its under the bundles tab

Nope, the VIP pass has nothing to do the Operations so you're still screwed I'm afraid :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.