Any way to get DLC?

TheHarryGamer99

Not even sure if this would still work but here's how I got mine like 2 years ago.

Part of Humble 2K Playstation Bundle (2017) was Battleborn trial + $9.99 ingame shift code for Platinum Currency.

Got 3 codes from friends who bought the bundle but were not interested in playing that game and redeemed all 3 buying the season pass.

Getting that to work might be close to impossible now but if you bought that bundle or some of your friends did you might even not remember you had such codes.

Those codes were not region locked (as you redeem them in-game). I used them on EU account and bundle was US one.

• 1 month later...
On 7.12.2020 at 10:13 AM, Zbir_Vladimir said:

Not even sure if this would still work but here's how I got mine like 2 years ago.

Part of Humble 2K Playstation Bundle (2017) was Battleborn trial + $9.99 ingame shift code for Platinum Currency.

Got 3 codes from friends who bought the bundle but were not interested in playing that game and redeemed all 3 buying the season pass.

Getting that to work might be close to impossible now but if you bought that bundle or some of your friends did you might even not remember you had such codes.

Those codes were not region locked (as you redeem them in-game). I used them on EU account and bundle was US one.

wow, I just remembered I already had the game. Because I bought the same bundle.

Im not sure if I already activated the code (because I dont have a main US account):

95CJ3-6FFH6-RST3F-S5XBT-X3936

Maybe with that code someone can buy his sp

3 hours ago, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

wow, I just remembered I already had the game. Because I bought the same bundle.

Im not sure if I already activated the code (because I dont have a main US account):

95CJ3-6FFH6-RST3F-S5XBT-X3936

Maybe with that code someone can buy his sp

You need 3 of those for SP

And codes are cross region

11 hours ago, mrzizich said:

Unfortunately they actually removed the option to even buy the season pass from the in game store, so the shift codes wont help anymore. Thanks though

The Season Pass is still there as a Bundle with some other things in the in-game store, it's just that you need Platinum to buy it and there's no way to earn the required amount before the servers close :(.