Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BinkUncia

Introductions of a nooblet (OMG PS4)

20 posts in this topic

Hey all, 

I'm Bink I have used this site for a while, but never actually made an account on here so i'm still a nooblet on how the whole forum bit works, but I think i'm slowly getting it :P

However with the upcoming PS4 I think i'm going to use this site more then ever to share my excitement about the new console :D! Even though I don't think I will get it on day one, as I have A HUGH backlog of games I still need to play :P

I also have alot of games to replay, as I made a shiny new account for PS4, which makes me look like even more of a nooblet, with not that many plats, but I don't mind as I will slowly replay the games I truely love :)

Wondering if any of you other guys are considering doing the same for PS4, or if you just want to keep your old account? 

P.S If anyone wants help with boosting, or general MP fun, and I have the game then feel free to message me (as I may have the game, but not played it yet on this new account)/ or just add me on PSN  B)

Edited by BinkUncia

Welcome bro :)
And yes this account is brand new for me too, also the PS4 will be a real jewel but im not getting it until next November or until I see a decent jrpg line-up :P

I will be making a new account as I still don't know which Next-gen console I am choosing. But, PS4 is the heavy favorite.

Welcome to the forums :)

This is a relatively new account for me as I let my old account die along with my first PS3, so it's likely I won't be making a another account for PS4.

What games have you got in your backlog?

Welcome! :]

I'll be keeping the same name. I've already started over once! What games are you currently playing?

Welcome to the forums :)

This is a relatively new account for me as I let my old account die along with my first PS3, so it's likely I won't be making a another account for PS4.

What games have you got in your backlog?

Welcome! :]

I'll be keeping the same name. I've already started over once! What games are you currently playing?

Ta everyone :).

My backlog is:

All the Uncharted's

All Infamous's

Okami

Tomb Raider

Walking Dead

SOTC and ICO

NFSMW

Heavy Rain

Warhammer 40K

RDR

So its ALOT OF GAMES! So it's taken some courage to start over :(. I'm currently playing RDR and Saints Row 4, with a bit of Catherine thrown in because I just can't do those challenge stages (those 3 trophies are all i need for the plat)   :). Although I don't really mind about completion rate atm, so ill pretty much start playing any game if I have it and a friend wants to play it :D.

Edited by BinkUncia

Welcome to the site and enjoy the forums  :wave:

Oh, and I am keeping this account  :awesome:

Welcome

I'm definitely keeping with this one, started over once and that's all for me. I have loads of good moments on this account.

Howdy! I'll stay Siuilarun as long as I can since that's what I've been for years, and that's what I go by in my review videos and most other forums.

Gonna use my PS3 PSN on my PS4, just like I did with Vita.

Also before I forget welcome to PSNP

Welcome to these here friendly forums.
As with most others I will be keeping the same PS3/Vita name. Some good times with hopefully many more to come.
Love the  quote  in the siq btw

welcome to the site bro :)

and nope! i'am sticking to my ps3 ID, i don't wanna spend 3 or 4 years again to reach level 15.