Missing scenarios in Story of Finals?

Lucas

I am trying to get the Group Stage Maestro trophy for completing all major objectives in the group stage scenarios in the Story of Finals mode but some days are missing the required scenarios. June 16, 20, 22, 23, 24, 26 and 30 are missing all scenarios and June 17, 18, 21 and 25 are missing a few. Does anyone remember having problems with scenarios not being available? Or is there a way I can unlock these scenarios somehow? I already checked the catalogue if maybe I would have to buy them but that does not seem to be the case. Any ideas?

EDIT: More info: instead of showing the scenarios is shows fixtures that look like this

June 16

Group G 1st - Group G 2nd

Group F 3rd - Group F 4th

Group G 3rd - Group G 4th

No Scenarios Available

Wait until all FIFA WC 2014 matches from this date finish.

Edited by Lucas

Yeah, this seriously sucks. Especially since they were apparently still available not too long ago. I also asked around a bit on PSN, tried with my alts and on Xbox but they indeed seem to be gone for everyone. Very unfortunate for those of us who were still trying to get the plat just in time before the server closure.

Edited by Lucas

Seems to be unobtainable. The extra games were needed for the trophy and they were added after the games release.This was when then fixtures were completed in the world cup. They were removed in late May. Whether it was deliberate on the part of EA making chances to bring the server down or if it was just a bug is open to debate but all I know is the trophy is likely forever going to be impossible. It indeed sucks.

17 hours ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

So if what youre saying is true, I bought 2 copies of the game to self boost, only to forget that this other stupid ass mode has a broken trophy. Greeeaaaat job EA. I figured something would go wrong since I already had Generous Friend. 

Unfortunately, yes. Unless by some miracle the scenarios reappear in the next few days but I do not see that happening :P.