Gaming By Numbers 2020 (Event Ended, Badges Dispersed)

@eigen-space- I noticed you're missing my #8 which was completed after the event started.  I checked the countdown clock and made sure it indicated the event started before popping that plat and it was popped 4 minutes after the event started.  I even changed timezone to US Phoenix and it indicated it was finished after the event started per the timestamp so I don't get why that one was left out.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9098-devious-dungeon-2/ladynadiad

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jens said:

Dark Arcana is an Artifex Mundi game. It does all the Artifex Mundi things. That's all I have to say to that and it's still a fine little distraction here and there :P

I don't know why, but I have a soft spot for Artifex Mundi. Even when I'm playing them, I'm like this game is garbage. But I've platinumed a bunch of them. A couple more than once. ?

• Like 1

Finally ticking off another number, #6 with A Plague Tale: Innocence. I was really into it at the start, the first few chapters were visually stunning, but I got burnt out on the gameplay quick and it was a struggle to find the motivation to finish it. Two numbers left, I'm definitely going with Detroit: Become Human for 8 but 4 is still up in the air. 

0 - Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness (PS4/Vita)
1 - Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (PS4)
2 - Life is Strange 2 (PS4)
3 - Proteus (PS3/Vita)
4 -  
5 - Run Sackboy! Run! (Vita)
6 - A Plague Tale: Innocence (PS4)
7 - God of War: Ghost of Sparta (PS3)
8 - 
9 - LEGO Lord of the Rings (PS3)

• Like 3