Gaming By Numbers 2020 (Event Ended, Badges Dispersed)

Too busy last month so I only got some plats from visual novels. For Hakuouki, I am not familiar with Japanese history thing or the story background since I've only watched the anime before, but the original game on vita looks pretty nice

0 - Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness (5280) :platinum:

1 - 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (10041) :platinum:

2 - Okami HD

3 - Erica (9513) :platinum:

4 - Nier Automata

5 - Persona 3 Dancing Moon Night (8195) :platinum:

6 - Guacamelee 2

7 - Gundam Breaker 3 (4387) :platinum:

8 - Midnight Deluxe (Vita) (7318) :platinum:

9 - Hakuouki Kyouka Roku (2349) :platinum:

• Like 4

After realizing that infamous did not make the cut due to it being finished after 12 am EST but before the start in Mst, I had to get a new 2 game.  But I have finished and gotten some old relics from my backlog gone

0- Code: Realize - Future Blessing Vita NA 6880

5 months, 2 weeks, 4 days to complete

1- Exile's End 5191

3 years, 4 months, 4 weeks to complete

2- Back to the Future Episode 1: It's About time 772

6 years, 9 months, 1 week to complete

3- Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock Vita 1653

7 years, 10 months, 4 weeks to complete

4- Word Wheel by Powgi Vita NA 9164

12 hours to complete

5- Steam Tactics Vita NA 11205

2 days, 21 hours to complete (1st to platinum)

6- Nurse Love Syndrome 8636

7 months, 2 weeks, 23 hours to complete

7- Rayman Origins Vita NA 1317

8 years, 5 months, 13 hours to complete

8- Pic-a-Pix Pieces Vita NA 8618

1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks to complete

9- Final Fantasy X-2 2359

6 years, 3 months, 3 weeks to complete

Thanks @eigen-space again for moderating this event

Also @Astray404 how was 13 sentinals?  I am buying it as its vanillaware but I dont know much about it

• Like 4

10 hours ago, jasondm300 said:

Also @Astray404 how was 13 sentinals?  I am buying it as its vanillaware but I dont know much about it

I would say that it has a complicated storyline, with every character's story being told not only in their own storylines, but also secretly implied in others' storyline, but once you get into it, the whole setting and story are fascinating. The battle mode is not challenging if you choose easy or normal, and the UI looks minimal and confusing. Vanillaware might not have enough budget to finish the whole game, but if you focus on the story, it is a masterpiece.

Another update from me.. 

After years finely finish Primal (yes, it can be 100% in under an hour, but I wanted to actually "play" it to earn the trophies, even if it's a terrible port...). 

Also played Seasons After Fall, not exactly what I was expecting.. Actually only bought it because was bundled with Shiness and only played it for the easy plat, although the experience wasn't that bad.

I also made a slightly change in my list again, and decided to play Metropolis Lux Obscura instead of Nightmares From the Deep.. Really don't feel like Metropolis was worth the 3€ that I paid for it.. Although was an ok experience, even if it is a stupidly short game, with some of the worst luck intensive gameplay mechanics.. 

Now I should start my #6, but I don't have my ps3 setup yet, nor feel like setting it up as of now.. My other option is Persona 5 Dancing, but since I want to play P4DAN before P5DIS, that's out of the equation.. Maybe I can find something else.. #5 is in standby because while we only need the base 100% for the event, I plan to get the full 100% when I start playing it for good. 

0 - Samurai Shodown (9210) :platinum:

1 - Goodbye Deponia (8701) :platinum:

2 - Zenith (5252) ? 

3 - Chaos on Deponia (6963) :platinum:

4 - Seasons Fall (6144) :platinum:

5 - King's Quest (3725) 

6 - Monkey Island 2 Special Edition (376)

7 - Primal (4837)

8 - Chronovolt (1728) ? 

9 - Metropolis: Lux Obscura (7199) :platinum:

• Like 4

21 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Hey All! I'm going to extend this event until the end of the month. My laptop is being repaired right now and it sucks to make updates to the tracking spreadsheet on my phone... and I don't think it's fair to end the event when people can't accurately see where they're at.

So, here's an extra two weeks!

That sucks. Didn't you had the same problem during last year event too, or was before that? 

For me this actually works nicely, because my vacations aren't being as much gaming oriented as I had planned (plus I'm getting side tracked with Project Cars and when I hadn't access to the ps4, I returned to Conception 2.. Didn't even continue Ghost of Tsushima yet..). 

Since I don't have my consoles around until Monday (I'm borrowing my brother's ps4, have the Vita and no ps3 now), I will just change my plans and borrow A Plague Tale to use for #6 instead of the Tales from Monkey Island game.. Hopefully I can do that and King's Quest before the end of the month (well, ideally I would want to finish A Plague Tale before Sunday afternoon..) 

• Like 2