Gaming By Numbers 2020 (Event Ended, Badges Dispersed)

Sounds like an interesting idea. I will edit this post for making a list. Btw @eigen-space shouldn't the date say 2020 not 2019 next to the stopwatch links.

EDIT:

I am solely focused on doing PS3 games in this event with the PS5 coming out soon. It's time I worked on my large library for the PS3 which I tend to neglect. I tried to pick 5 games which I've wanted to play for a while and 5 games that I've never played before that I have low expectations for. I want to use 10 games that haven't been started yet but I'm seriously struggling for a 7 so I put Kingdom Hearts there for now which is on 91% completion (I need one more playthrough on critical mode). I may buy something to replace this but I am unsure what. Any recommendations for 7 are welcome, just do it in PM so you don't flood the thread.

EDIT: I've been looking at The Raven for 7. Looks like a cool point and click adventure which is always a relaxing time.

EDIT: Couldn't find a decent deal for The Raven so I'll stick with Kingdom Hearts despite my urge to have 10 games that haven't been started. Decided to switch Bayonetta for Master Reboot due to time management.

EDIT: I already completed Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon and Secret of Monkey Island since July 1st (As I misread that the event starts on July 1st instead of July 15th so I added them in instead of both Zone of the Enders (1 and 2) games at 8 and 9. Also started Monkey Island 2.0 which I will add in at number 6 instead of Bound in Blood. Also replaced Kingdom Hearts with Arkedo Series 01 - Jump! So now I have 10 games which haven't been started.

0 - The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - Bought this digitally. Love the XCOM series and wanted to play this for a while despite the very different concept/gameplay.

1 - Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones - Bought this digitally. Not a huge fan of the franchise but I've already played the first and second of the collection.

2 - Mafia II - Bought this on hard copy. Been wanting to play this for a while but couldn't get my hands on the DLC until recently.

3 - Steins;Gate - Got this for free on PS Plus. I'm not a fan of novels or anime so I'm probably going to hate this but I want to broaden my horizons.

4 - Bayonetta Master Reboot - Got this for free on PS Plus. I have no idea what this is so I have no expectations. Hopefully I'll enjoy it.

5 - Alpha Protocol - Bought this on hard copy. I've played this before on my old account. I don't I enjoyed this one too much but I can't remember much of it.

6 - Bound by Flame Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge - My girlfriend owns this. I love point-and-click games and was also looking forward to playing this sequel.

7 - Kingdom Hearts Arkedo Series - 01 Jump! - Got this free on PS Plus. No expectations of this as I'm not a huge fan of indie games but we'll see.

8 - Zone of the Enders HD Edition Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon - This was a gift for me on my birthday. Never played PS1 spyro (only PS2 spyro) so this will be new but still nostalgic for me.

9 - Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner HD Edition The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition - My girlfriend owns this. I love point-and-click games and it's really fun looking game.

Edited by Last-_-Judgment
  • Like 2

This sounds fun, I'll join too. :D

Here's my games, :platinum: (or ✅ for 100%) for completed ones. List subject to change!
0 - Sims 4 :platinum: Completed August 11th

1 - AI: The Somnium Files :platinum: Completed August 19th

2 - Life Is Strange 2 :platinum: Completed August 31st (before #4)

3 - Minecraft :platinum: Completed July 23rd
4 - NieR: Automata :platinum: Completed August 31st (after #2)

5 - Fe :platinum: Completed July 19th
6 - Deponia :platinum: Completed September 6th

7 - Idle Champions :platinum: Completed August 7th

8 - Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns :platinum: Completed July 10th
9 - Eventide: Slavic Fable :platinum: Completed September 3rd

Progress: 10 / 10!

Edited by Mr-ttaM
Added Deponia

I'll be joining this for sure and actually finish this year! I'll edit in my list later

@eigen-space reading through the rules of what counts in the OP, I happen to have an entire 1 game that's not 100%. That's Crypt of the Necrodancer and surely that wouldn't count for the event? If you included it then I'll never clear the event :ninja:

Edited by Dreggit

14 minutes ago, Dreggit said:

I'll be joining this for sure and actually finish this year! I'll edit in my list later

@eigen-space reading through the rules of what counts in the OP, I happen to have an entire 1 game that's not 100%. That's Crypt of the Necrodancer and surely that wouldn't count for the event? If you included it then I'll never clear the event :ninja:

You don't have to use games you've already started. Any games that you complete will count.

• Like 1

My list is ready, it's still in uncertain territory so I might change some games but now it looks like this:

0. 11-11 Memories Retold
1. God of War (PS3)
2. A Boy and His Blob
3. Bentley's Hackpack
4. Gravity Rush Remastered
5. Batman Arkham City (PS4)
6. Prince of Persia 2008
7. Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus (Uncensored)
8. Darksiders 2 (PS4)
9. Hitman Contracts

The games I'm certain I won't change are Wolfenstein 2 and Hitman Contracts. The other ones aren't solid picks, I will give the updated list once I check the games better

10 hours ago, Upendo_Vitani said:

I want to sign up for this event too! Love the unicorn.

I have put together a list:

0- Jurassic: The Hunted

1- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

2- Assassin's Creed Origins (Unravel if I don't finish it before the event starts)

3- Persona 5 Royal

4- Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two

5- American Ninja Warrior Challenge

6- Ratchet and Clank (PS4)

7- Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (PS4)

8- Shiness the Lightning Kingdom

9- CoD Modern Warfare Remastered

Ok, as usual, I will post my list with several entries for each number to keep track of what I'm planning as well as my current ideas and options... 

So far, I went through my "easy and quick" games list (that I happen to need some incentive to play...) and luckily managed to get 9/10 numbers.. And after a bit more digging, I found a 6 (attached to an 8...). 

Since I usually prefer to tie the games in a series by numbers when possible, several of those mean me playing several games from the same series (Deponia, Nightmares From the Deep, Persona Dancing and/or Q.U.B.E.). 

I'm currently kind of stuck (and not really feeling like it) on Black Clover, since hard mode just looks unfair and impossible to beat at this moment, but between that and Q.U.B.E, I guess that I will give Black Clover another go... 

I also think that everything except Persona 4 DAN (that I will essentially only play because I want it's plat before P5 DIS) is the only game that should take more then 10-20 hours, so, it looks like a good time management list too (even if I will be playing several "extra" games to complete the 10 numbers). 

0 - Samurai Shodown (9210) | Ride 2 (5220)

1 - Goodbye Deponia (8701)

2 - Black Clover: Quartet Knights (8162) | Q.U.B.E. 2 (7352)

3 - Xenon Racer (8893) | Nightmares From the Deep 2 (5983) | Chaos on Deponia (6963) | Deponia Doomsday (8823)

4 - Granblue Fantasy: Versus (10334) | Nier Automata (5864) | State of Mind (7914)

5 - Republique (4455) | Vambrace: Cold Soul (9575)

6 - Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (8506)

7 - Primal (4837) | Nightmares From the Deep 3 (7197)

8 - The Occupation (8798) | Q.U.B.E. (3708) | Persona 4 Dancing all Night (8508)

9 - Nightmares From the Deep 1 (5139)

Yup I too Gave myself options for each number

0: Tina's Toy Factory (3810), 11-11 memories Retold (8410)

1: Wizards of Brandel (9921), Life is Strange Before the Storm (6501), Soma (3901)

2: Monster Viator (10332), Tales From the Borderlands (3202)

3: Life is Strange (3313), House Flipper (10383)

4: Uno (5174), Until Dawn (3804)

5: Word Search (7965), What Remains of Edith Fitch (6075), Lego Ninjago (6675), Run Sackboy Run (3475)

6: Virginia (5316), Stranger Things 3 (9326), Uncanny Valley (5336)

7: Black Mirror (6957), Solo (9347)

8: Untitled Goose Game (10068), 2064 (5758)

9: South Park TFBW (6749), Minefield (7609), Randal's Monday (4349) Citizens of Earth (5289)

Edited by kingofbattle8174

This sounds like a lot of fun. I'm in! 

0. Resident Evil

1. Resident Evil 2

2. The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition

3. God of War (PS4) 

4. Granblue Fantasy: Versus

5. Valkyria Chronicles 

6. Resident Evil: 0

7. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

8. Final Fantasy X HD

9. Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

On 15.6.2020 at 9:10 AM, keploz85 said:

Sign me up! This is a great way to boost me play unfinished games. I´ll post my list later.

Here's my list.

0 God of War III (270)

1 Shadow of Tomb Raider (8161)

2 Life is Strange 2 (8232)

3 Deponia Doomsday (8823)

4 Thief PS4 (2454)

5 Lego Ninjago Movie: The Videogame (6675)

6 Assassin’s Creed III Remastered (8906)

7 Trine: Enchanted Edition (3267)

8 Detroit Become Human (7678)

9 The Unfinished Swan (3029)