eigen-space

Gaming By Numbers 2020 (Event Ended, Badges Dispersed)

513 posts in this topic

@eigen-space The image does look way cooler than I imagined 😂 (somehow I was thinking that it would be heavy "pink", and I'm not a fan of the color.. Well, with the kind of cute unicorn, that was the more obvious way to colour it, glad that I was wrong!).

Now, I will be waiting for the next play by numbers or any other original "10 100% in 3 months" that you came up with. It's always fun to have all those requirements to fulfill!

Now, time for me to continue to focus in bringing my average completion to 90%+... That will be 1 of my final targets for 2020, since getting 250 plats (FF7R) and 15k trophies (P5R) seems impossible.. 

4 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

@eigen-space

Now, I will be waiting for the next play by numbers or any other original "10 100% in 3 months" that you came up with. It's always fun to have all those requirements to fulfill!

I probably won't be doing another one until I'm done with grad school unless someone is willing to help out... a lot...

But I have ideas 😅

17 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

I probably won't be doing another one until I'm done with grad school unless someone is willing to help out... a lot...

But I have ideas 1f605.png

Good that you have ideas for the next one!!

Sadly, I can't help.. my free time is not exactly a lot (free days at all, just a few hours to do stuff at home and play a bit to unwind). And on my case the worst part is that I don't have a prediction of when this excess of workload will actually end..

I will be patiently waiting for the next one!

11 hours ago, eigen-space said:

The colors/effects are based on the games that get completed. The hologram was for completing a game ending in 9. Did I miss a game you completed in the timeframe?

I completed Horizon Zero Dawn (5879) for number 9. It was also in the timeframe. 

Aaaaa this is so cute. Thank you so much for putting the time in to do this! Sorry for being impatient earlier, hope all is going well! I love it already.

@eigen-space Well done on the badges. Looks great! Thank you as well for taking the time to make them, I understand you've got a lot going off so well done. I hope all goes well in your education and I hope you come back to us safely without any stress-related damage 😃

10 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Thank you! On Wednesday I finished up the Class From Hell (Probability, Single and Multivariate Distributions, Stochastic Processes, Monte Carlo Methods, Advanced Parameter Estimation, Multivariate Mean/Variance/Covariance Testing, Discrimination Analysis, and Principle Component Analysis... in 8 weeks). I started my new class, Regression Modeling, yesterday and based on the syllabus, it is going to be MUCH easier. I might even have time for gaming while taking this class xD

I dont think I even know what all those words mean. All i can say is good luck haha 😂

Edited by Last-_-Judgment