Gaming By Numbers 2020 (Event Ended, Badges Dispersed)

@eigen-space The image does look way cooler than I imagined ? (somehow I was thinking that it would be heavy "pink", and I'm not a fan of the color.. Well, with the kind of cute unicorn, that was the more obvious way to colour it, glad that I was wrong!).

Now, I will be waiting for the next play by numbers or any other original "10 100% in 3 months" that you came up with. It's always fun to have all those requirements to fulfill!

Now, time for me to continue to focus in bringing my average completion to 90%+... That will be 1 of my final targets for 2020, since getting 250 plats (FF7R) and 15k trophies (P5R) seems impossible.. 

4 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

@eigen-space

Now, I will be waiting for the next play by numbers or any other original "10 100% in 3 months" that you came up with. It's always fun to have all those requirements to fulfill!

I probably won't be doing another one until I'm done with grad school unless someone is willing to help out... a lot...

But I have ideas ?

17 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

I probably won't be doing another one until I'm done with grad school unless someone is willing to help out... a lot...

But I have ideas 1f605.png

Good that you have ideas for the next one!!

Sadly, I can't help.. my free time is not exactly a lot (free days at all, just a few hours to do stuff at home and play a bit to unwind). And on my case the worst part is that I don't have a prediction of when this excess of workload will actually end..

I will be patiently waiting for the next one!

11 hours ago, eigen-space said:

The colors/effects are based on the games that get completed. The hologram was for completing a game ending in 9. Did I miss a game you completed in the timeframe?

I completed Horizon Zero Dawn (5879) for number 9. It was also in the timeframe. 

10 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Thank you! On Wednesday I finished up the Class From Hell (Probability, Single and Multivariate Distributions, Stochastic Processes, Monte Carlo Methods, Advanced Parameter Estimation, Multivariate Mean/Variance/Covariance Testing, Discrimination Analysis, and Principle Component Analysis... in 8 weeks). I started my new class, Regression Modeling, yesterday and based on the syllabus, it is going to be MUCH easier. I might even have time for gaming while taking this class xD

I dont think I even know what all those words mean. All i can say is good luck haha ?

Edited by Last-_-Judgment