Gaming By Numbers 2020 (Event Ended, Badges Dispersed)

Aww yeah, I love these events! What a perfect event to get some of my backlog out the way! 

0. S1c408c.png The Dark Picture Anthology: Man of Medan (956019%

2S9e09bf.png Assassin's Creed Unity (307283%

3. Se1bcfd.png Deponia Doomsday (8823) 71%

5. Scc76f5.png Lego Ninjago Movie: The Videogame (66750%

6. S109561.png Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception PS3 (112642%

8. S466c20.png Yaga (99380%

9. Sa6e535.png SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom (1078947%

Edited by Yen-Pop
  • Like 1

I haven't done an event before, but this sounds like the perfect one to jump into timing wise. About to go on vacation and return right before the end of June. Sign me up!

I'll work on making a list, but according to what I have in the works now that won't be completed before July:

0. Lego Marvel Super Heroes (https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2260-lego-marvel-super-heroes) 37%

5. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8765-phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-trilogy) 0%

6. A Plague Tale: Innocence (https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9036-a-plague-tale-innocence) 0%

8. Tales From the Borderlands (https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3188-tales-from-the-borderlands)

Hope that Last of Us 2 falls into one of those missing number slots.

Edited by Grotz99
Cleaned up the format

I’ll join in again this year. Not going to attempt a repeat of last year’s All LEGO run. I may post a list or might just wing it this time...

Edited by Fnee2000

Definitely signing up, here's my list so far.

0. Samurai Shodown (9210)

1. .hack//G.U. Last Recode (6661)

2. Nioh (5812)

3. Persona 5 Royal (10573)

4. Oxenfree (4844)

5. Night in the Woods (5855)

6. Ratchet & Clank 2016 (4536) 

7. The Wonderful 101: Remastered (10777)

8. Far Cry 4 PS4 (3148)/ Final Fantasy XII(5788)

9. Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (5789)

Edited by SigmaCloud

Count me in, this will be my first community event on PSNProfiles!!

the list I'll probably try to complete during the event:
0 - Red Dead Redemption 2
1 - Double Switch: 25th Anniversary Edition (NA since I've got it from Limited Run)
3 - God of War (2018)
4 - Nippon Marathon
5 - Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon (PS4)
6 - Scribblenauts Showdown
7 - The Council
9 - Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs

no idea for 2 and 8 for now

• Like 2

I came to the following list:

0. Asterix & Obelixx XXL 2 (8500)
1. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (5551)

2. Assassin's Creed II (5552)

3. Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (3483)

4. Fallout Shelter (7754)

5. LEGO Ninjago Movie: The Videogame (6675)

6. Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (6246)

7. Crash Bandicoot: Warped (6247)

8. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (6508)

9. Horizon Zero Dawn (5879)

Should be a nice mix of games and genres and time wise pretty doable. I didn't want to tackle too many big projects at once as last year I was rushing through a few games. 

Count me in, this looks fun! Here's my initial list, but I reserve the right to change it up. ?

0:

1: Norn9: Var Commons (Vita)

2: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments (PS4)

3: Life is Strange (PS4)

4: Until Dawn (PS4)

5: Danganronpa 1-2 Reload (PS4)

6: Collar x Malice (Vita)

7: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (PS4)

8: Period Cube: Shackles of Amadeus (Vita)

9: Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (PS4)

• Like 2

On 17/06/2020 at 9:24 AM, maiathewinners said:

Good luck on that game, I've heard nightmares about the pins and side quests

Thanks. I found a pretty good walkthrough on YouTube that I will be following, so hopefully it doesn't end up being too bad. 

I have to change my #5 on my list (I know it doesn't really matter to write it down but whatever). I accidentally went ahead and platinumed the garbage that was American Ninja Warrior Challenge. I just wanted that game gone lol. I will be attempting to go for Kingdom Hearts 3 in its place.

Edited by Upendo_Vitani
  • Like 1

Alright, got a list going: 

0 - Mass Effect 2, Resident Evil

1 - Ratchet & Clank, Deception IV

2 - The Witcher III, XBlaze Lost: Memories

3 - Marvel's Spider-Man

4 - Batman: Arkham Knight, NieR: Automata

5 - Crash Bandicoot, Child of Light

6 - Crash Bandicoot 2, Disgaea 4

7 - Kingdom Hearts, LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7

8 - Bad Apple Wars

9 - Tales of Hearts R

It's a mix of backlog & unplayed, with easier second options thrown in. I'd like to at least nail down 7 (purple). Hard to find games for 9 & 1 though, not sure those choices will get done. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gretchen27 said:

It's a mix of backlog & unplayed, with easier second options thrown in. I'd like to at least nail down 7 (purple). Hard to find games for 9 & 1 though, not sure those choices will get done. 

Wish I could trade you, most of my backlog seems to be 0, 1, 3 and 9 and I'm having trouble finding stuff for every other number that isn't insanely long.  If you want some recs of 1s and 9s I know are easier I could list some I know of.

By the way, as a heads up for anyone else having some trouble filling in numbers and doesn't mind buying some games, the games under $15 sale in the NA store has some nice short and easy games, quite a few with cross buy that could cover some numbers.  I just found some fun looking titles to cover 3 numbers from that sale.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

If you want some recs of 1s and 9s I know are easier I could list some I know of.

Yeah, I'll take some suggestions. I'm not really feeling a lucky/skillful run at that balloon trophy in Tales, & I've got some long ambitious ones on there already. Nothing as easy as Mayo, please. I'll have to look over the sales too for anything interesting that could work. 

57 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

Yeah, I'll take some suggestions. I'm not really feeling a lucky/skillful run at that balloon trophy in Tales, & I've got some long ambitious ones on there already. Nothing as easy as Mayo, please. I'll have to look over the sales too for anything interesting that could work. 

Well one good pick would be My Big Sister.  I grabbed that from the sale and it's cross buy and would cover both 1 and 9 if you do both the Vita and PS4 stack.  While it's a Ratalaika, looks to be a cute and short little RPG and I saw some good recs for it. 

Some other easy ones for 1 are 428 Shibuya Scramble, Raging Loop, Dark Cloud, Punch Line, Wizards of Brandel, One Word by POWGI, Heroes Trials (Vita), Word Sudoku by POWGI (Vita), Cosmic Star Heroine (PS4), and Seek Hearts, .  And some for 9 are Will: A Wonderful World, Asdivine Hearts, Zero Escape: The Nonary Games, Revenant Dogma,  and Word Sudoku by POWGI (PS4),   Looks like Word Sudoku by POWGI would be another cross buy that would cover you and I thought it pretty fun.  Quality varies here, but all of them are reasonable plats.

But I will say the Balloon trophy isn't as bad as you think.  I was awful at it and still got that plat somehow.  Just keep trying to improve everyone and you'll get it soon enough!

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 1

@ladynadiad

I have Punch Line & Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (I think, or it might be Dilemma) unplayed, so those are some good options. Never tried a Ratalaika game...might have to give one a shot. The POWGI ones never caught my interest, but Cosmic Star Heroine, Asdivine Hearts, & Dark Cloud are games I've almost bought before. Thank you for the suggestions!

& who knows, July 1st I might load up Tales & get some great runs. I'm really only a few thousands points away. The characters that you're supposed to earn the most points with are the ones I get the worst runs for. RNG will have to give out long time freezing balloons at some point. 

@Gretchen27 - I know some people aren't fans of Ratalaika games, but the ones I've played so far I've found to be pretty fun.  They really are just short indie games with reasonable trophy lists but get a bad rap because a lot of them don't even require beating the game to get the plat and there are people who play them for easy plats. 

And if you decide to go for Punch Line, it actually had a surprisingly good story, though it does take some time to get going.  Dark Cloud is what I'm doing and I've heard lots of good about it and the trophy guide says about 20 hours for the plat.

• Like 1

This sounds interesting, I'd like to join in!

0 - Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (9440)
1 - Shadow of the Tomb Raider (8161)
2 - Concrete Genie (9762)
3 -
4 - Tales of Berseria (5184)
5 -
6 - Return of the Obra Dinn (9786)
7 - Tales of Zestiria PS4 (3967)
8 - MediEvil (9818)
9 - Tacoma (7589)

I'm struggling to find a good game for 3 or 5. I'll probably end up winging them-- maybe one of the Artifex Mundi titles I haven't played yet would fit.

Count me in, these are the games I got in mind, some I'm already planning to work on for a different event and some are almost done but I haven't bothered finishing. There are a couple numbers that I don't have anything handy, but I will figured them out later.

0. Far Cry New Dawn (8740)
2. Hue (5222)
3. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (3573)
4. Driver San Francisco (1024)

6. Yakuza 5 (1746) (PS3)
7. Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms (8547)/Persona 5 (6007)

8. Mass Effect Andromeda (5918)
9. Uncharted 4: Thief's End (4719)

• Like 1