Gaming By Numbers 2020 (Event Ended, Badges Dispersed)

I'm in. I doubt any list I can muster up will actually be the final one as I will inevitably complete other games before the list, overriding the final list. No problem there though. Still fun to plan and attempt to meet a goal.

Looking at my Not 100% list, it lines up almost perfectly. 10 games, 9 unique numbers. Maybe this event will help close the gap to 100% completion.

0 - Sonic the Hedgehog Episode 4 Part I 

1 - Dragon's Age: Inquisition (PS4)

2 - Assassin's Creed Chronicles India 

3 - ???

4 - Sonic Adventure

5 - Amazing Spider-Man (PS3)

6 - Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 (PS4)

7 - Tales of Zestiria (PS4)

8 - Zone of the Enders

9 - Just Cause 3

Only game left out I already have the plat for, just missing the last trophy: Amnesia Collection.

• Like 1

Ohh, even in b&w the badge is adorable!

Real life colouring-by-numbers came up last week during a brainstorming session for further options of how to keep the various kids who still suffer under minimised class schedules thanks to COVID-19 occupied and later at home, I caught myself wondering if this event would make a return this year (*゚▽゚*) so this is a nice surprise. 

Here goes to trying to colour at least as many spaces as last year - if not more this time round because I am curious of the spots where some of these (the blue and pink especially) will go. Sweet suspense! I’m in! 

I'll join again this year!  I'll edit in a list as soon as I run through my backlog and see what reasonable length games would work for it.

0 - Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes

1 - Dark Cloud

2 - Pantsu Hunter: Back to the 90s (NA Vita)

3 - Valiant Hearts: The Great War (PS4)

4 - Demetrios (Vita)

5 - Fil-A-Pix: Phil's Epic Adventure (NA PS4)

6 - A Winter's Daydream (NA PS4)

7 - YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World

8 - Devious Dungeon 2 (NA Vita)

9 - Final Fantasy X-2

Wow, most of my backlog seems to be 0, 1, 3 and 9s or totally way too lengthy to finish during this event.  And why do I always end up with some weird game for 2?

Edited by ladynadiad

This would overlap several other events I'm involved in perfectly, so I'm game for this. Plus, can't go wrong with earning my first event badge. :P 

Since my completions can come in a random order, I'll just update my list as the event progresses once I complete games and mark down their digits.

Also just to be clear, is there an upper limit on the "games in progress" % for a game to count (obviously no completed games!)? I'm starting a new game tomorrow, but it's a really long JRPG I probably won't even come close to finishing in two weeks, so just wanted to make sure it would count for the event. If there is a % limit I'll just keep it under that before the event starts haha. :) 

Yeah, i'm in. I don't think i'll manage to complete all 10 games this time but i'll do my best as always. Let's see how it goes.

This event it's pretty fun.

Edit: Found some games to make a temptative list.

0-11-11 memories retold
1-Broken Age (not too sure about this one, i hate speedrun trophies)
2- A Boy and his Blob (didn't know about this game, looks pretty fun)
3-Nightmares from the deep 2: the siren call
4-Metro 2033 redux
5-Metro Last Light redux
6-Metro Exodus
7-Another World/ Siren 
8-Akiba's Beat (NA)
9-Asdivine Hearts

Edited by ShinigamiSensei-

I'd like to join, please. That chubby little unicorn is just too cute.

Tentative:

0 -

1 - SOMA

2 - Assassin's Creed II

3 - Tales of Vesperia

4 -

5 - Far Cry Primal

6 - Ni no Kuni / either unfinished Spider-Man

7 - Wonderbook: Book of Spells

8 - Bard's Gold

9 -

Edited by SyIaris

I've never did an event before on this site, but I figure I'll give this one a go, more than anything it will give me motivation to deplete my backlog by 10 games. These are games I have purchased but have yet to play, so in that sense, I will probably be making this more difficult than it needs to be starting at 0% on all. But hey, worth a try.

0 - Machinarium

1 - Dead Island

2 - Concrete Genie

3 - Onimusha: Warlords

4 - Watchdogs 2

5 - Wolfenstein: The New Order

6 - The Sinking City

7 - Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

8 - MediEvil

9 - Warhammer: Chaosbane

Two eigen-events at once - how could I possibly say no!? Sign me up please <3 

I love the Gaming by Numbers event! Here’s hoping I can get a full completion again :D

Will need to look through my backlog later and come up with a plan ^_^ wonder if I can find a game for each number with a female lead? ?

• Like 2