Trophy Guide in the works

CookeKeyes

Hello. Just want to let anyone browsing this forum know that I’m working on a trophy guide for this game. It’s about 85% complete and should be done within the coming week.  I’ve just got to finish up a hardcore play through, as well as a few miscellaneous things and it’ll be ready. *Edit* the guide is complete, should be up in the next few days barring any approval issues.

Even though it’s a simple trophy list with mostly unmissable story related trophies, I still wished there was a guide, and there wasn’t. So I decided to make one myself.

Oh, and I’ve discovered an infinite money exploit that’ll be detailed in the guide. There’s also an item duplication exploit that’s been around since the PC version that’s explained as well if you’re interested.

Edited by CookeKeyes
  • Like 4

On 6/15/2020 at 0:10 AM, Helyx said:

Do you also cover how to merge your softcore character's item box into your HC game? I found this by accident.

This is interesting, because I stumbled upon this as well, but I have no idea how I did it. If you have any idea how to replicate the results, I’ll add it to the guide (with credit to you, of course.)

26 minutes ago, CookeKeyes said:

I stumbled upon this as well, but I have no idea how I did it.

Same here, it just kinda happened. When repeating the steps I thought I took, it didn't produce the same results. I did something to the effect of using a softcore character and placing items in the shared box, then after switching to my HC character from the main menu (without exiting the game), I had access to all those items even though you're not supposed to be able to share gear between SC and HC characters.

6 hours ago, Helyx said:

Same here, it just kinda happened. When repeating the steps I thought I took, it didn't produce the same results. I did something to the effect of using a softcore character and placing items in the shared box, then after switching to my HC character from the main menu (without exiting the game), I had access to all those items even though you're not supposed to be able to share gear between SC and HC characters.

I tried those steps as well, but was unable to replicate my results either. If anyone manages to figure out how to reliably do this I’ll put it in the guide.

• Like 1