Moonlit Night Trophy Tip

BEN_2012_2013

19 hours ago, BEN_2012_2013 said:

Hi everyone, I'm just letting you all know the fastest way to achieve the (Moonlit Night) trophy is to quit 10 seconds after you have turned into a werewolf. This saves alot more time than waiting for someone else to kill you. 

Hope this helps! 

In my opinion it's actually more productive to finish the match and aim for a win while going for other trophies. Werewolves can also have an easier time earning DET tokens required for transformation for their trophies and also for their skills.

I saved up all my daily DET tokens and got pretty much every werewolf trophy just last night. Just need a few more transformations now. But as the game gets closer to server closure people will need to finish matches to earn enough tokens to complete the list.

11 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

In my opinion it's actually more productive to finish the match and aim for a win while going for other trophies. Werewolves can also have an easier time earning DET tokens required for transformation for their trophies and also for their skills.

I saved up all my daily DET tokens and got pretty much every werewolf trophy just last night. Just need a few more transformations now. But as the game gets closer to server closure people will need to finish matches to earn enough tokens to complete the list.

This method is for after you obtain all the other trophies for the werewolf which will only take around 15 games to complete them all (if you buy the second werewolf skill). DET tokens shouldn't be a worry for the wolf too. As long as you do all the human trophies before playing as the werewolf, you will have more than 5000 DET tokens which will add up to the 50 games needed for the Moonlit Night Trophy. This method will save alot of time for players rushing for the platnium before the servers shutdown. 

Edited by BEN_2012_2013

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...