Assassin's Creed Liberation HD Coming to PS3, Xbox 360 & PC

Goro

PS Vita adventure Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation may soon be headed for a re-release on other platforms.

A NeoGaf user spotted a supposed image of some upcoming Ubisoft digital games includes mention of Assassin's Creed Liberation HD, Assassin's Creed: Pirates and other already announced titles such as Trials Frontier and Child of Light.

Other unknown games mentioned include Rayman Fiesta Run, Rabbids Big Bang, Valiant Hearts: The Great War, Poptropica: Forgotten Islands and Auto Dance.

We are presuming that some, if not all of these will be released for PSN, Xbox LIVE, iOS and Android.

43983-eurogamer-9cx48v.jpg

Lots of people don't even like the vita version. Not sure this is a good move

Kind of like how most people don't like AC3, They're both fantastic games..people just like to complain.

ACL was the best game i've played on the Vita yet.

Liberation was an awful game. Why port it?

For these companies it's all about the money, money rules the motherfucking world....

I'm in the minority as well... I thought both ACIII games were great. My only issue with Liberation was the worthless "multiplayer". I wonder if the trophy list will be stackable for Liberation.

Edit: Of course, they better make sure to have the game-breaking bugs/glitches taken care of for the re-release(es).

Edited by bmj14772
  • Like 1

More excited about the rayman then ac liberation. liberation was trash if you ask me.

Rayman Fiesta Run is probably some expansion for Rayman Legends, I can't see them announcing a new Rayman game this soon when Legends only released last week but hey you never know with Ubisoft.