SirShavesALot

TU10 and Raid 2

30 posts in this topic

TU10 releases tomorrow, June 16th.  The 2nd raid, Operation Iron Horse, will release two weeks later on June 30th.  The raid will release with no matchmaking and will eventually get a discovery mode. 

What are the odds there is a trophy attached to the raid and is it enough to bring you back to the game?

14 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

Title Update 10.  A huge overhaul and hopefully some balancing of the game (they probably broke more than they tried to fix though).

Here are the patch notes if you want to give them a read:

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2236578-Title-Update-10-Patch-Notes

Wow, Vendors, Rogue Agent Encounters and Control Point Officers are some pretty good updates. I don’t care about the other stuff, lol.

Posted (edited)

Well, looks like TU10 added 1 trophy.

Iron Breakers - Complete the full Operation Iron Horse raid in a group of eight players.

Edited by SirShavesALot

I hope they don't fix the Extreme Manhunt trophy, I really can't be bothered to get it legitimately.

Official site claims that they will add medium difficulty. And what about lower difficulties?

Is there is a level 30 version of the raid? I can't bring myself to but WoNY until there is a big sale on it.

Just now, sepheroithisgod said:

Is there is a level 30 version of the raid? I can't bring myself to but WoNY until there is a big sale on it.

As I have just read , 30 lvl version and discovery mode will become available later , 40 lvl version and medium difficulty will be available on the 30th of June.

46 minutes ago, Anton_games337 said:

As I have just read , 30 lvl version and discovery mode will become available later , 40 lvl version and medium difficulty will be available on the 30th of June.

^ This

The level 40 raid releases on June 30th.  The level 30 raid comes out one week later.  They don't have a date yet for the Discovery Mode.  I would expect around a month after, but who knows.  Since this is still considered part of Year 1, it is free to everyone and WoNY is not needed to play the raid.

of course they add just one trophy... which requires 8 people... and that bitch of a 100% is gone... now it teim to cri

ughhhhh.  i'm starting to despise ubisoft.  Let this stupid game die.  I will not be doing division 3 no way no how.  Every time I have to download this 100plus GB pile of crap.

1 hour ago, steel6burgh said:

ughhhhh.  i'm starting to despise ubisoft.  Let this stupid game die.  I will not be doing division 3 no way no how.  Every time I have to download this 100plus GB pile of crap.

This

A sobering reminder of why I don't generally do 100% especially for games like these. It's never finished. The Division 2  is a good game (not as good as the first) but not good enough to want to get every trophy for every bit of DLC Ubisoft churn out.

On 16.6.2020 at 2:45 PM, elpoko said:

I hope they don't fix the Extreme Manhunt trophy, I really can't be bothered to get it legitimately.

I heard that they fixed it 😓 Is it hard to do it the normal way? Are there enough people playing it so you can find someone to help?

Posted (edited)

Wow... just saw another trophy being added which seems hard af... What a joke. 

R.I.P Completionists

Edited by fresquinho

1 hour ago, anotherfangirl said:

I heard that they fixed it 😓 Is it hard to do it the normal way? Are there enough people playing it so you can find someone to help?

Not necessarily hard to do it the normal way, just takes a while.  You need to play throughout the season until the final target shows up.  I believe the season is 12 weeks and starts on the 23rd.  Matchmaking is still pretty active so finding other players shouldn't be too bad.

9 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

Not necessarily hard to do it the normal way, just takes a while.  You need to play throughout the season until the final target shows up.  I believe the season is 12 weeks and starts on the 23rd.  Matchmaking is still pretty active so finding other players shouldn't be too bad.

Oh okay, thanks for the information, I guess I'll have to try that then 😅

I do not know if I would make the new raid, I finished 10 times the first raid and the trophy never reached, I contacted Ubisoft who did nothing to resolve this problem

12 hours ago, fresquinho said:

Wow... just saw another trophy being added which seems hard af... What a joke. 

R.I.P Completionists

What do you mean? What trophy is being added? 

Looks like Extreme Manhunt is fixed, nobody's earned it since June 15. 

5 hours ago, RalphyLDN said:

What do you mean? What trophy is being added? 

the trophy is for completing the 2nd Raid!

Only get back to this for the trophy. 

After 100% of the trophies this game is not worth playing for me.

It might be somewhere on this forum section but asking takes less effort, does anyone know when this new raid comes out.