TU10 and Raid 2

On 6/17/2020 at 8:52 PM, SirShavesALot said:

Not necessarily hard to do it the normal way, just takes a while.  You need to play throughout the season until the final target shows up.  I believe the season is 12 weeks and starts on the 23rd.  Matchmaking is still pretty active so finding other players shouldn't be too bad.

What if you do not start the season from the beginning, can you show up at the end to kill the target or do you need to wait til next season?

On 18/06/2020 at 8:10 PM, NetoStyle said:

the trophy is for completing the 2nd Raid!

Oh, Yh but it’s going to be easy once they add a level 30 version with a group finder. You had me worried, thought they was actually adding something really hard lol. 

On 7/1/2020 at 9:23 AM, sepheroithisgod said:

What if you do not start the season from the beginning, can you show up at the end to kill the target or do you need to wait til next season?

Honestly not sure.  Sorry.  :(

I got the trophy when you were still able to just replay the last mission of WoNY on Challenging.  I haven't really paid attention to the manhunts since.  It's just recycled content.  You need to beat X mission, clear Y amount of checkpoints, etc. before taking down the targets leading to the prime target.  I am pretty sure that the targets are around the entire season after they are released, so it would make sense that you could hop on with just a little bit of time left in the season, knock out the targets, and then unlock the primary target to take down.