Is there a Crown Hunting Discord Server?

I remember being in a discord server dedicated to hunting crowns for the original game. There were always around 10 people in the same lobby resetting quests and if someone measured something promising, he would tell others on the server so people could hop on, do measuring too and kill it quickly if it's worth trying.

Got quite a few elder crowns through this and managed to find and share some crowns too.

Is there a server like that for Iceborne? If not, is anyone here interested in crown hunting together like that?

It's just way more efficient if multiple people are resetting quests than just one and way more fun killing them together than just solo hunt the same monster again and again.

Edited by Narutofreak1412

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

I'm not asking to set up a specific gaming session, I'm asking if there is an active discord server dedicated to crown hunting like for pre-Iceborn and if not if people are even interested in hunting crowns together like that.
I changed the title of the thread to make that more clear.

Edited by Narutofreak1412
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Narutofreak1412 said:

I'm not asking to set up a specific gaming session, I'm asking if there is an active discord server dedicated to crown hunting like for pre-Iceborn and if not if people are even interested in hunting crowns together like that.
I changed the title of the thread to make that more clear.

Oh. There probably is, but don't know which ones.