Perseverance trophy glitch

Alexgaara

So, I just unlocked the "Perseverance" trophy half an hour after getting the "Hearstrings" one.

Arrived at the Calm Lands, took a right to explore a bit, random fight, killed some random fiend with Wakka, and pop, I'm fucked :(

Scene of the crime:

https://imgur.com/a/RayUe7J

Sure looks like Penance.

Edited by Alexgaara

Not sure, I doubt it would be considered as proof to be honest, just leaving it around to see if it's reproducible and | or known already.

Anyway, forgot to add more info this morning, if people wanna try to reproduce it, here's the Equipments - Set Overdrives - Config I had when this happened (switched the PS4 to English for an easier time around obviously ^^ ):

I'll keep that save around, so if anyone wanna have more info about stuff I might've not shown, just tell me.

Edited by Alexgaara

I've heard about this before so it's a known issue at least. I believe it may also sometimes happen with other boss related trophies but I'm unsure on that. Afaik it just randomly happens when you kill an enemy and it is quite rare and not reproducible, at least not knowingly anyway. I wouldn't worry much though as your screenshot should be evidence enough.

Here's an old topic about it

Edited by stargate1995
  • Like 1