Have you ever been one of the first 50 achievers to earn a trophy?

Jake-TheGreat97

This has happened to me in the past but it's extremely rare. The only times when this has happened was when I was the 7th person to earn the trophy Grindstone in OlliOlli2, and one of the first 50 to earn half of the trophies in the first Borderlands 3 DLC Moxxi's Heist of the Handsome Jackpot. I was also one of the first 50 people to earn so much MORE, MORE story, and MORE punching in Superhot: Mind Control Delete, but since that game just came out this could change. But like I said before, it is rare for this to happen, especially since I don't get games early.

Edited by Jake-TheGreat97
  • Like 1

It's extremely rare like you said, mainly because a lot of people get early copies due to review copies. Retailers selling it a week before etc. I don't usually pre-order games or buy anything early so I don't think any of my games I'm in the top 50 firsts haha.

I'm pretty sure I'm top 50 in battlefield 1 for winning an operation, and one of the first 50 achievers (there are only like 20 or so) for the platinum of super pixel racers. Didn't look at the rest of my trophies

I'm in the first achievers list of the NA Stack of Whitboyz Wit Attitude and have a lot of first achiever trophys in Lapis x Labyrinth

Pretty sure every single trophy i earned in that game i'm in the first achievers list

Buy "Fluxteria" EU now - I can guarantee you, than you will have 21 trophies earned as a one of 50 "1st achievers" lol.

Pretty common thing - just follow the new list and buys quickly easy games.

Edit:

Or this one:

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/10951-jigsaw-abundance

I am just a 36th plat achiever so far.

Ok seriously: 

RARELY happens to major AAA titles.

Common issue to easy indie, about noone knows and you are smart enough to figure out that the list is super easy.

On the other hand, situation as @SlimSanta94mentioned (way much more... Satisfaction ;) ).

Edited by Smashero

Yes for FF7 Platinum

(port, not remake)

I was 3rd, then a few days passed...

Then I was 7th...

Then a few months passed...

Now I'm 14th place for Platinum

3rd place for the FF7 port trophy Material Master though

Only time I ever tried to get the platinum first

Only time I'll probably ever be on the leaderboards because I usually never try or care

Edited by Dav9834

Yes, I was the 31st to get the Platinum for Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires and I am in the first 50 for several other trophies from that game because few people have the patience to deal with a trophy set for a Dw game this time demanding. Also I am the 30th to get the Platinum for Orcs Must Die Unchained and the 32nd to get the infamous Empty Pockets trophy from the same game because I am a madman who does not know when to quit.

My best is 2nd for Resident Evil Resistance. 1st place was a French player who got the game a week before it released.

Second best is 4th on Ash of Gods Redemption but that game has very few players. 

Have some other top 50s but those above are those that stand out due to being single digit.

As far as North American region goes anyway quite a few games. mostly indie games that nobody bought at the time.
Shalnor Legends Sacred Lands
Crash Dummies-1st
Through the Woods-4th(Probably could have been first or 2nd for this one had a trophy not glitched on me)
Embers of Mirrim-25th(And 32nd, since I was doing a video walkthrough on youtube on my 2nd account.)
The deer god-15th

And the only indie game I liked out of this bunch was Embers of Mirrim, considering I bought it on the Nintendo Switch as well.

On 6/16/2020 at 9:54 AM, Jake-TheGreat97 said:

This has happened to me in the past but it's extremely rare. The only times when this has happened was when I was the 7th person to earn the trophy Grindstone in OlliOlli2, and one of the first 50 to earn most of the trophies in the first Borderlands 3 DLC Moxxi's Heist of the Handsome Jackpot. But like I said before, it is rare for this to happen, especially since I don't get games early.

I believe I'm one of the first 50 for most of the McDroid trophies. Then again the game only has 490 owners and 5 completions, so it isn't all that impressive.