Have you ever been one of the first 50 achievers to earn a trophy?

Jake-TheGreat97

On 7/14/2020 at 5:31 PM, BadRep24 said:

Mainstream games are more likely to fit the bill for the "first 50 achiever pointlessness", because they already started these games and got the trophies before us, thanks to review copies, I suppose. It's general observation.

Niche games are the exception, though, since they're pretty much consisted of a smaller player base. I have been the 17th person to be in the First 50 Achievers in a game called DEADBOLT, which is a very niche but notoriously difficult game consisted of only 18 legit First Achievers for the Platinum here on PSNProfiles, as of now, I suppose.

Yeah that is exactly what I was referring to.

If you land a spot on the first 50 achievers for a new Assassin's Creed game, you more than likely got your copy weeks ahead of time. So it's already pointless to begin with.

Volgarr and Atari are both niche, so it was pretty easy to be in the first 50 list. I never heard of Deadbolt, but now that I've seen the game on the internet it looks quite difficult. Bleed and Bleed 2 are also pretty challenging, those might be games that suit your tastes because they're also niche and difficult.

The most recent "top 50 trophy" that I know of is a platinum. I'm 12th fastest for the platinum for Moving out, not exactly a difficult game but managed to catch it early enough and played the majority of it with my kids, it was just the more trickier trophies I did on my own.

1S0e99a1.png

Also I just missed out on the top 50 for Two Point Hospital platinum by about 24 hours. That one was much more challenging lol 

• 2 weeks later...

There are a few that I'm in the first 50 achievers for.  I'm #17 for the platinum in Star Ocean The Last Hope (NA Ps4), #10 for Classic Master in Q*bert Rebooted (Ps4), #7 for Life Giver in Tales of Xillia 2 (I was #1 for a while).  There are probably a few others, but those are the ones I can recall at the moment.

Yes I was #1 to earn the platinum for Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry (though this got pushed back to #2 later).  It truly shocked me because mindisacity had a complete trophy guide up already for the game (which to my understanding released a week or two earlier in Europe) so I figured lots of other people would have beat me to the punch (and I took a few hour break to help my sister out).  Other than that I'm not entirely sure if I've broken top 50 (I know I was one of the first to complete World of Keflings DLC on Xbox but other than that I'm not sure).

Yeah, i think Killzone HD F1 2019 and 2020

in killzone tough many updated after i was in the list and so "slipped out", in the 2 F1 games there should be still my name in the top 50, mostly mp trophies or event trophies. maybe i was in other games too but never noticed. i think mgs4 maybe 1 or 2 but probably slipped out afterwards too. i think the best top 50 i managed was driving 50 races online in f1 2020 as not many had it yet(Apparently around 25th) and 10 clean races online(Around 29th)

I was #38 platnium achiever for Butcher, according to Psnp only 53 people have the plat. I'm guessing because the game isn't very well known and a bit difficult. I was working on a trophy guide at some point, but I never finished it mainly because I don't think anyone will use it.

Edited by thefinalboss_666

22nd to get Breach Master in For Honor

23rd to get the platinum for Final Fantasy VIII remastered. And by extent im on the list for a handful of the trophies required for its plat.

That would be it as far as im aware. I dont usually pick up games day 1. FFVIII is one of my top 5 games though so i was definitely going to get that asap and the For Honor trophy was just an expansion to a game i was already playing.

• 2 weeks later...

Im the 8th for platinum of Ghost 1.0, so I'd imagine a bunch of others for that game too.

Then again, only 16 people have the plat on this site (and only 344 owners). Bit of a shame, it's a pretty good indie metroid vania.

I got the platinum just over a year ago too. So still plenty of opportunity to get a sub 50 plat if you want to :P.

• 2 weeks later...

I have some first 50s on Time Crisis:Razing Storm. Before that, I had gotten plenty of practice on the arcade version at Dave & Buster's.

Unstoppable - Clear arcade mode ranking play with no continues (#8)

Speedster - Clear arcade mode ranking play within 16 minutes. (#6)

Rack 'em Up - Clear arcade mode ranking play with more than 3000000 points (#6)

No Rest For The Wicked - Get 500 continual hits in arcade mode ranking play (#13)

I was the first person to 100% the NA trophy list for Past Cure. The game looked promising before release. Turned out to be total shit. I really only kept going to be the first 100% achiever on that list, and I think that I was only able to do it because I figured out a way to earn a glitched trophy. Wasn't worth it.

Edited by communistwookiee