Silent Hill Trophies

3 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Has anyone gotten the new map?

Yes I just got the new map, it was my first match as Pyramid Head, and I got Adept Executioner on my first try, just like with Cheryl I got her trophy on the first try! Damn, I'm lucky today! xD

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Yes I got the new map, as my first match as Pyramid Head, and I got Adept Executioner on my first try, just like with Cheryl I got her trophy on the first try! Damn, I'm lucky today! xD

Dang, I get 31700 score and Ruthless ?

6 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Yes I just got the new map, it was my first match as Pyramid Head, and I got Adept Executioner on my first try, just like with Cheryl I got her trophy on the first try! Damn, I'm lucky today! xD

Gloat much dude? ?

I cannot get the map to spawn as a survivor...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

What rank are you? Lol. I thought I'd try survivor again after my rank drops some to get some of these misc trophies for fun.

Just now, Beyondthegrave07 said:

What rank are you? Lol. I thought I'd try survivor again after my rank drops some to get some of these misc trophies for fun.

I'm rank 8 as Survivor, but I'm now rank 20 as Killer, when I was used to be around 10. Let's say that I haven't played much this game for a while, then I played again DBD recently but solely as Survivor, so this is why I deranked so low rank as killer. xD

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Any bugged trophies this time? I know that repairing the music room gen (haven’t tested the chem lab gen) isn’t bugged & the one for downing someone with the Oblivious status effect applied also works as intended.

As far I can tell, no bugged trophy this time. I still have to get the new generator trophy and healing 10 health bars to the obsession and I’m back at 100% completion.

• Like 1