Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory

After playing every rhythm minigame in every Kingdom Hearts game, I'm not hyped about this. Not hyped at all.

Also, is that part at the end another DLC for KH3? no ReMind spoilers please.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Katt said:

After playing every rhythm minigame in every Kingdom Hearts game, I'm not hyped about this. Not hyped at all.

Also, is that part at the end another DLC for KH3? no ReMind spoilers please.

Don't believe so. I think this takes place after ReMind and the rhythm sections are you diving into Kairi's memories or something

Ah, something I like, really important plot in some rhythm game *sarcasm*

I'm not a bit surprised that this game is having something that will really matter later, since Nomura can't help himself. As much as I love KH franchise (I'm fan since 2005), I'm not really up to play this since mini games tends to be so frustrating... 

I'll probably check this later, but definitely not on day one and only after big discount.

(And why they're using overused 1&2 KH graphics, they're really so lazy bums?)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Don't believe so. I think this takes place after ReMind and the rhythm sections are you diving into Kairi's memories or something

13 minutes ago, brejdak93 said:

I will probably play it, but the graphics? Why don't they use engine of KH3.

That is what makes me wonder what is happening here, Switch can run Unreal Engine just fine (I think). But mixing PS2-based engine style with Unreal Engine-based doesn't make sense. To take advantage of existing assets maybe? I don't know.

Also, this game will be a spoiler salad, no one should play it before any other Kingdom Hearts game.

Edited by Katt

30 minutes ago, OathToOblivion01 said:

A new Kingdom Hearts rhythm game is coming this year and tbh I’m not really the biggest fan of rhythm games but it looks fun. Thoughts?

Jeez, what's next Kingdom Hearts Soccer? I'm surprised they are making a rhythm game after the fact that the community hates Atlantica in Kingdom Hearts 2 and that's just rhythm minigame.

Edited by BlackSabre500

I like rhythm games. I hate Squeenix. I’m rather ambivalent towards KH.

If a physical version comes out in America, it will be 60-80% off in six months, so I’ll play it. If it’s digital only, Square is pretty bad about sales, so I’ll pass.

34 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

I'm either excited for more KH or couldn't care less because it's a rhythm game. Not quite decided yet lol.

My antithesis!

Edited by starcrunch061

At least it doesn't look annoying difficult like Ice Cream Beat timing.

I do wonder how much the game will go for at least, if it will be full price, or if the price will be on the smaller scale.  I suppose it depends on how big the game is in terms of gameplay and the likes.

• Like 1