Stray (Cat game!!)

SelectiveGamer

May be it will sound strange, but I will dig this game. This concept is very cool, and really waited so long for action adventure game with an animal as character. You say there're a lot, but this is different. Very realistic approach. Hope game will allow you to do different parkour tricks that cats do, and have some kind of combat. Plus, this game seems very Japanese, so I expect heavy amazing story. 

If I was a developer, I would make a Survival Horror with a cat first.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't have the article for evidence... but apparently the release window for this game has been narrowed down.

It's slated to release sometime in October of this year. Hopefully we'll get some gameplay of it/more trailers so we can see what this game is actually like and what it entails.

Even if it's just an open world game where you play as a cat that might still be enough for me to get it. lol

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Can’t believe had I had to scroll this far back to find a thread for Stray! I’ve heard about this game a couple years back and have been following the dev’s blog for awhile. Over the moon that it’s going to be on playstation. 

Cyberpunk-themed universe ✅
Playstation release ✅

Cat main character ✅✅✅

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The probably that I will miss stuff for this (if it is shown) at E3 is unfortunately rather high. I really only intend on watching Summer Games Fest and then Square Enix, Nintendo, and Bandai Namco's events at E3.

So unless something for this is shown at Summer Games Fest... I'll likely miss it.

Feel free to post whatever is shown from this at E3 and I'll give my thoughts on it when I can.

I sincerely apologize for the double post... but...

BREAKING NEWS

At the end of Summer Games Fest... THEY SHOWED SNIPPETS OF STRAY GAMEPLAY

Full gameplay will be revealed during a livestream.......

On July 29th at 3 p.m. EST

GOD THAT'S SO FAR AWAY ?

Still though...

GET HYPE ALL

IT'S TIME TO BECOME CAT ?

*gets shot*

• Like 3

• 1 month later...