About "Three Man Army" trophy

karaman1025

You're probably trying to call Trevor while Michael is already with you, right? 

Call up Michael or trevor and ask to hang out, drive to him but don't go near enough for him to get in your car. Before arriving next to him, call up the other friend and ask him to hang out. Then pick up your first friend and continue to pick up the next 

1 minute ago, Phantochi said:

Call up Michael or trevor and ask to hang out, drive to him but don't go near enough for him to get in your car. Before arriving next to him, call up the other friend and ask him to hang out. Then pick up your first friend and continue to pick up the next 

I called Trevor before picking up Michael. But I will try again with your method. Thanks

18 hours ago, Phantochi said:

It did not work...

14 minutes ago, karaman1025 said:

It did not work...

I see that you haven't beat the game yet, so the only think i can think of is that you're in a point that is not allowed to hang out with any of them, i guess. 

You can only call both Michael and Trevor to hang out after the Fame or Shame mission, and you can't hang out right after a heist mission. 

Make sure your car have 4 doors, and i'm pretty sure that you can't hang out with them while a Heist prep mission is on

On 17.06.2020 at 7:47 PM, Phantochi said:

I see that you haven't beat the game yet, so the only think i can think of is that you're in a point that is not allowed to hang out with any of them, i guess. 

You can only call both Michael and Trevor to hang out after the Fame or Shame mission, and you can't hang out right after a heist mission. 

Make sure your car have 4 doors, and i'm pretty sure that you can't hang out with them while a Heist prep mission is on

Well, it was the time Trevor was mad at Michael. So they did not want to meet so u were right thanks :D