Japanese Import?

• 5 weeks later...

It won't, the Asian version sometimes come with english subs. Why would you want to import the Japanese one? The game have the original japanese voices.

Edit: I've checked and the Asia version comes with all European subs, like english and spanish. This is not the Japanese version though, the Japanese only comes in Japanese. But again if it's because of the voices they're Japanese in all versions. What I found lacking is the blood, the part Zoro is stabbed by Buggy, slashed by Mihawk, or Luffy climbing the mountain with bloody hands which always hurts me everytime I see that part in the anime or manga... It doesn't make any sense they censore that stuff, anyone who plays it should already have read the manga or watched the anime at least once... I hope they have fixed this in further entries. 

So I was wondering this while playing, and now that you mention the Japanese version, anyone knows if the game was censored? If it was I'll replay the Japanese for sure.

Edited by YonahFuriae

1 hour ago, YonahFuriae said:

So I was wondering this while playing, and now that you mention the Japanese version, anyone knows if the game was censored? If it was I'll replay the Japanese for sure.

I played both Pirate Warriors and Kaizoku Musou and never noticed any difference, so it shouldn't be censored.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, YonahFuriae said:

It won't, the Asian version sometimes come with english subs. Why would you want to import the Japanese one? The game have the original japanese voices.

Edit: I've checked and the Asia version comes with all European subs, like english and spanish. This is not the Japanese version though, the Japanese only comes in Japanese. But again if it's because of the voices they're Japanese in all versions. What I found lacking is the blood, the part Zoro is stabbed by Buggy, slashed by Mihawk, or Luffy climbing the mountain with bloody hands which always hurts me everytime I see that part in the anime or manga... It doesn't make any sense they censore that stuff, anyone who plays it should already have read the manga or watched the anime at least once... I hope they have fixed this in further entries. 

I wanted to own the game physically but the English versions of the game are hard to find or over priced so I was considering importing the Japanese version.

There's also a release of Pirate Warriors 1 and 2 on the same disk, you could try find them on Amazon or eBay. Got it new for 20€ on feburary, I have a pretty big OCD with these releases and their covers, yet I really wanted to play them already plus I only was finding just PW1 second hand and much more expensive than the sealed 1+2, you might have luck finding a copy of this one cheap too.

Edited by YonahFuriae