Twisted Steel not registering

KiNGHeNRY311

US vs Germany twisted steel doesn't currently count as a launch map anymore I'm guessing since its label differently than UK vs Germany since that's label Conquest - Twisted Steel but the current twisted is label Conquest -Escaut so if you haven't played twisted before they change it globetrotter may be unobtainable. (Speculation)

Edited by GKamelot

I tried too, with 4 other guys yesterday (I've posted some message yesterday here to find some guys who wanted to do it with me) and... we got nothing. We played on my server and we played all the 8 maps, one in the morning (Europe) and one close to midnight. I've contacted EA to ask them what is wrong with that trophy, so I'm waiting an answer (a developer told me 2 days ago that if I wanted the trophy I had to play on a private server with 3 friends, exactly what we've done).... Nothing.

And the problem is definitely Twisted Steel, there is no more "conquest" mode, so when you play on this map, in reality you play in the "strategic conquest" mode. That's why your game that you have done on Twisted Steel isn't counted, because you don't play on the traditional "conquest" mode on it.

Edited by AlexouneyTheOne
error In my message

• 2 months later...

Just got this trophy now... and I'm confused as to how it happened.

I got this game in April 2019, played a few matches, and shelved it. I didn't even play Conquest on Twisted Steel at all (according to the BF5 tracker)... I looked at all the games I played on BF5 since the day I bought it. Then I went and did Conquest on the other seven maps and the trophy popped. I'm glad it did pop for me but wtf? I kind of feel bad about what you guys are going through with a missing trophy that should be easy to get.

If you want to see my game history to try and get closer to solving this mystery, you can see my game history here: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/psn/FatSuit/gamereports