Grounded Plus Issue

Hey all, could use some quick advice.

I'm currently half way through a Grounded Plus playthrough and noticed that the Graveyard subchapter of Bill's Town isn't marked as 'Completed on Grounded', whereas the other chapters are. I know this is a common issue but I couldn't really get a definitive answer anywhere so just had some questions about this.

1. If I complete the game will the trophies still pop?

2. If they don't, when I go back and do chapter select do I have to create a new save file or overwrite my current one? Also will I have to replay the Epilogue afterwards?

3. I missed one artefact (note) in my Grounded/collectables run. If I pick up the one I missed and nothing else in my Grounded Plus run will this be enough to pop the trophy?

Any advice would be hugely appreciated ?

The trophy will most likely not pop, so you'll have to redo the chapter. 

Regarding the save file, it should work by overwriting the current one, but I've always made new ones, just because I was paranoid. 

So I'd suggest you do that, if you can keep track of the save files. But again, I'm pretty sure either would work. 

Regarding the collectible, the trophy should pop even if you go back now and collect it, as long as you collected the rest of them in the same save file. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hush_wu said:

The trophy will most likely not pop, so you'll have to redo the chapter. 

Regarding the save file, it should work by overwriting the current one, but I've always made new ones, just because I was paranoid. 

So I'd suggest you do that, if you can keep track of the save files. But again, I'm pretty sure either would work. 

Regarding the collectible, the trophy should pop even if you go back now and collect it, as long as you collected the rest of them in the same save file. 

Thanks for the advice.

So just to be clear, is it a case of complete my current Grounded Plus run and grab the final artefact along the way, select Graveyard from chapter select, create a new save file for it, complete that section, then once it shows as 'Completed on Grounded' go back to my previous save file and do the epilogue again?

You reckon doing it all that way will cause the trophies to pop?

Just an update for anyone reading this with the same issue.

I've just finished my Grounded Plus run and the trophy did pop, as well as the lower difficulty ones ?

The Graveyard subchapter of Bill's Town is still showing as not having been completed, but it didn't matter. No need for chapter select or replaying the epilogue. Also the artefact I missed on the first run I grabbed on the Plus run and that was fine also.

So if you have this issue then just finished your Grounded Plus run anyway and you should be fine too!

Happy days!

• Like 2

On 6/18/2020 at 4:51 AM, Daltero-Hitch said:

Just an update for anyone reading this with the same issue.

I've just finished my Grounded Plus run and the trophy did pop, as well as the lower difficulty ones 1f604.png

The Graveyard subchapter of Bill's Town is still showing as not having been completed, but it didn't matter. No need for chapter select or replaying the epilogue. Also the artefact I missed on the first run I grabbed on the Plus run and that was fine also.

So if you have this issue then just finished your Grounded Plus run anyway and you should be fine too!

Happy days!

I ran into the same issue, all difficulty trophies popped up in the end for me as well. 

• Like 1