Leviathan Prestige Raid and Last Wish Raid

NUFCMoobeastie

I'm looking to complete the Destiny trophies before the update in September as for the main game I only need the prestige. I have a couple of questions to try and help me prepare for the raids and completing the game while I have chance. Firstly, will I need shadowkeep in order to fully level myself to do the raids I need? I currently don't have it, only forsaken, but downloading it won't be a problem if needed. Secondly, what light levels will I need to be able to start trying the raids? Logging in today my Warlock is at 752 and I'm just starting the Forsaken story quests.

Any help or extra tips would be greatly appreciated. I know that its difficult to get a group together for prestige Lev but I'm gonna try my best to get it done, and hopefully help others out with it before its gone.

I believe the prestige leviathan is still a 750 requirement, but I haven't played for a few seasons. You can hover over any activity to see the light requirement. Odds are you'll be fine. And as with all raids,  don't be afraid to drop your light slightly to equip better gear -- things like raid armor that give bonuses in the raid, etc.

The Prestige Leviathan raid caps your damage at 750, so any levels you are above that don't have any affect on the damage you deal or the damage you take. Last Wish is pretty much the same deal, although you might get a slight benefit from being 800-850, but probably nothing meaningful.

You won't need Shadowkeep for any of those raids, but you do need Forsaken to access Last Wish.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/06/2020 at 9:41 AM, NUFCMoobeastie said:

I'm looking to complete the Destiny trophies before the update in September as for the main game I only need the prestige. I have a couple of questions to try and help me prepare for the raids and completing the game while I have chance. Firstly, will I need shadowkeep in order to fully level myself to do the raids I need? I currently don't have it, only forsaken, but downloading it won't be a problem if needed. Secondly, what light levels will I need to be able to start trying the raids? Logging in today my Warlock is at 752 and I'm just starting the Forsaken story quests.

Any help or extra tips would be greatly appreciated. I know that its difficult to get a group together for prestige Lev but I'm gonna try my best to get it done, and hopefully help others out with it before its gone.

I've entered in a "Destiny 2 PS4" Facebook group to find people for a Leviathan raid team, and after a couple of trys it worked and I got both the trophies.

I mean, you definitely gonna find some guys that are complete jerks and rude, but there are some good people that will help you.

Try to find people who know the drill and can explain to you more easily how to do the raid steps.

Edited by killsguilherme
spell check