Crushing with Auto Aim

Days ago I started the game right away on Crushing, however today, at the beginning of the session, I inadvertently chose to start playing from a specific encounter, instead of continuing the game in the normal way. I did it on the Explorer difficulty and the encounter I started was right where I had arrived on Crushing. (Late Chapter 8)

Right after that I quit, restarted on Crushing from that point, and from now on I have auto aim enabled (It got enabled alone, by itself). Question is, will I regularly get the Charted! Crushing trophy at the end of the run, or does the auto aim screw up something? The Guide says that it doesn't, but also says that normally autoaim can be enabled only after you have beat the game once, this "bug" I am experiencing is not mentioned.

Edited by KenjiCBZ

Haven't played this game in a while but I'm pretty sure as long as it says "Level beaten on: Crushing" or something like that in the chapter select screen then the trophy should pop at the end of the game.

If it says beaten on Explorer difficulty, you probably just need to replay that chapter.

Apologies if I've gotten any of this wrong.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Just giving an update if anyone wonders the same thing I was wondering: I just finished the game and got all the difficulty related Trophies with no issues, so this glitch is not a problem. ;)

Hmm, I wonder if this could be exploited to make the entire game easier. It would make getting the platinum easier.