disgaea 3 & 4 bundle on ps store for $35.

RJP_X

i have 5 complete on the ps4, never got around to it. other than owning that game, i have yet to play a game in the series.

was wondering if there are any recommended guides for these? particularly with 3 to start off with. the vita version of 4 doesn't seem to have a trophy guide sadly, but i also am uncertain if a trophy guide would be sufficient for these games as they sound highly complex. they sound like they need multiple guides tbh, which is why i ask what you would recommend?

been thinking about possibly doing one this summer and another the next, as i might not want to use my ps4 too much due to power issues at our place, and with everyone home running things it goes out easier, sometimes daily.

so it would be something to play that would take up time thankfully in that regard. anyhow i've owned my vita for a number of years and my backlog has come down to valkyrie drive, mei q, and trillion. sales haven't been much of a thing as of late, been considering buying full priced games like the new utawarerumono lol. 

thanks.