Tips and Questions

happyman778

So I booted up this game today to pass some time before The Last of Us Part 2 and I was wondering if this community could give me some tips about how to not be utter garbage (and some trophy tips too).

1) Tips for loadouts? I have been basing my loadout on the Hutt contracts I need to unlock guns for the trophies - is that a good way to play?

2) Any advice for living longer than 10 seconds, and tips on getting the trait up to level 3?

3) What characters to pick for Hero Hunt? I have only ever come third or worse when I actually find a game and I think it is the only left that I need for a win.

4) How in gods name are you supposed to kill a Y-Wing? I tried with a Tie and with the Ion cannon and in both instances they fly off before I even have a chance to lock on.

5) How easy is this game to 100% without boosting. I only ask as I imagine getting enough people together to boost the trophies for the larger modes to be an impossible task. Are there better times to play? Especially for the DLC maps and modes.

Kind regards,

happyman778

1) yes, focus on unlocking guns using the hut contracts; some of the necessary guns (and shock grenade) are embedded a few layers into the contracts (meaning you'll need to do 2 contracts to unlock some guns)

2) Trait to level 3 will come with experience young padawan; as will living amongst the powerful ones with well trained builds.

3) Use Hero Hunt to farm your hero kills needed to unlock guns you will need for later; you'll need to use all the heros/villians anyways for a trophy and best to learn their mechanics sooner than later.

4) If you think killing the Y-wing is challenging, wait until you have to trample 25 ppl using an AT-ST or tow chord the AT-AT with 20 well trained in the force players ensuring you have a hard time of it.  Timing is everything - try and get in front of the AT-AT and to the right side (my opinion), learn where the Y-wings spawn and be quick about firing once locked.  You'll get it eventually with ion torp.  As to Tie Fighter - that comes with experience with flying (and likely not dying from enemy air rebel squads.

5) DLC modes are tricky to find pug matches nowadays from my recent experience.  Walker Assault is pretty active throughout the day (as 40 man matches go) and other modes with lesser starting requirements are relatively easy to find matches.  100% will be quite challenging without a community to lean on if nothing else to play the multiplayer dlc wins you'll need eventually.  Not for the feint of heart for sure.

Good luck with your journey!

• Like 3