Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time rated for PS4, Xbox One in Taiwan

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Activision have officially topped EA for worst company ever, selling demos for money? I honestly thought EA would do this but Activision well done!

Meh, it's weird since people who pre-order already want the game but most games don't even get demos nowadays anyaway.

Both have put out some good games in the last couple of years, EA less so.

13 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

Meh, it's weird since people who pre-order already want the game but most games don't even get demos nowadays anyaway.

Both have put out some good games in the last couple of years, EA less so.

Yeah but the point of a demo is to try out the game to see if the game is for you to buy or not, it's meant to be free so you can try it out but i guess this is the future we're going in.....Hopefully other companies don't start doing this.

23 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Yeah but the point of a demo is to try out the game to see if the game is for you to buy or not, it's meant to be free so you can try it out but i guess this is the future we're going in.....Hopefully other companies don't start doing this.

I agree, that's why I said it was weird since people who pre-order already want the game.

1 hour ago, MANU1950 said:

How many levels are in the game??

The rumor says aproximatly 100 levels 

Quote: 

"Crash Bandicoot 4 features 43 levels (5 of which are boss levels and 38 are Normal Levels)

The 38 Normal Levels each have a Platinum Time Trial Relic (=Speedrun) and N.Sanely Perfect Relic (=Get All 6 Gems without dying)

There are also 21 Flashback Levels, which you unlock by collecting the Flashback Tapes in Normal Levels without dying.

Additionally, the 43 main levels must all be replayed in N.Verted Mode (this mirrors everything horizontally left/right and changes the graphics colors) Assuming that 38 levels need to be replayed in N. Verted Mode, this works out to: 38 (Normal) + 38 (N. Verted) + 21 (Flashback) + 5 (Boss) = 102 Total Levels"

:)

Edited by Pendaemonium
  • Like 1