Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition is free for playstation 4

7 minutes ago, Burstawesome said:

Is this online even active or would a session be a better option? Don't want to start the game if the online trophies would take a while.

I think there will be an influx of new players due to it being given away for free so I wouldn't really worry about struggling to find matches.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I think there will be an influx of new players due to it being given away for free so I wouldn't really worry about struggling to find matches.

Thanks I used to play this game on my old account and at the time the only players were the really good ones.

I just "bought" it though I don't own a PS4. Thanks for the info.

But I do own an XBOX One, and there it's only the base game for XBOX 360 that is available for free. Ultimate Edition is nowhere to be found. Just a heads up for anyone that has an XBOX One/XBOX 360.

48 minutes ago, Ghanupher said:

I just "bought" it though I don't own a PS4. Thanks for the info.

But I do own an XBOX One, and there it's only the base game for XBOX 360 that is available for free. Ultimate Edition is nowhere to be found. Just a heads up for anyone that has an XBOX One/XBOX 360.

Yep... because it was never released on XB1. The 360 version is back compat though. 

33 minutes ago, DigitalDevilSega said:

There are people that think this games platinum is easy? I attempted it years ago on PS3 and I remember having a hard time with it.

Well "easy" is generally being used in this thread to compare the game's difficulty to other fighters. There is no question that earning the platinum for Injustice will be a challenging endeavor. But in comparison to other sub-1% rarity fighting games like others listed in the thread, it should be reasonably tame. 

The consensus is basically: "This game isn't as hard as the rarity suggests so don't be scared away by those intimidating percentages."

Edited by ExistentialSolid
  • Like 1