Pro Clubs - No Skill Point

Gewehr_FR

Hi.

Yesterday I started the pro clubs mode, expecting to quickly get 2 trophies out of the way: spending 1 skill point and unlocking all traits in a skill path.

All trophy guides say you get 15 free skill points as soon as you start.

Therefore I created my character and to my surprise I had 0 skill point to spend...

Has this happened to anyone else ?

How long should it take me to earn the necessary skill points for the trophies ? (That's assuming It's not completely glitched)

Did I possibly do anything wrong in the player creation process ?

I'm aware I won't be able to unlock the platinum anyways because of the daily challenges gone (thanks EA), but I would like to obtain all other trophies.

Edited by Gewehr_FR

My profile is simply corrupted.

This is apparently a known bug, according to the posts on ea support forums.

Some players mention their attributes copied from whichever profile they see or play with. And indeed, I checked the 1st world ranked player's profile and had his 110 attributes copied to my profile. This resets every time I leave the game.

EA doesn't care about Pro Clubs, they tell you right away when you contact their support. They don't earn money with it.

So yeah, I just let go of these 2 trophies. In a way it makes it less frustrating that the daily challenges are gone and platinum's unachievable.