Best Farming Zeni Method June 2020

Sawamura-018

Hi guys, like title, I would ask the best updated method for farming zeni to get trophy of 20 milions. This is the only that remains for get platium. I finished story on hard mode and get all recents bonus, now i am at 14 milions earned. The method on guide is about repeat a match on story hard mode with opponent at the lowest life possible. So you know other best way or this is the only? Thanks  

• 7 months later...

With the above method you also get a Zeni bonus everytime you level up your Dojo rank.

You can get even better money from:

• Some daily quests, like "Summon Shenron in a Ranked Match" which is worth 200.000 Zeni
  • Party Battle events: the one that ran until the 10th gave me 1.000.000 Zeni (it's cumulative) for winning 20 event matches.
Edited by fadingtrails

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, boki_juda said:

Anyone wanna help with completing Elite Tournament, I get devastated in round 2? We can use SharePlay or something

If you cant beat the tournaments befor this one you wont be able to use this method. you have to win it a lot of times. and if you struggle to win it esay its not for you. With so little health its pretty much a one touch-kill every time. 

maybe use the storymode grind instead

Edited by Storfl_92

• 11 months later...
On 3/4/2021 at 11:48 AM, Storfl_92 said:

with this method you need to win the tournament 650 times 1f602.png. thats 55h nonstop playing and winning. crazy stuff

Still… this method is much better than the story mode grind, where you only get 5,000 per match and opposed to 30,000 for 3 matches.