tsukari_xo

New, but not really!

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! I thought I'd introduce myself here. I'm not really new around here, as I've used the site for years. However, I recently made my own PSN account and am starting all over! I previously was just using the family account on the PS4, but I decided to make my own with my own trophies and whatnot. So now my trophy list and forum account is all new and shiny! Time to re-earn some of those platinums 😅

As for what kind of games I enjoy, I really love JRPGs, visual novels, and adventure games. I do like horror games, but honestly I'm too scared to play them. 😝 Some of my favorite games/series are Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Persona 4 Golden, Danganronpa, Zero Escape, Phoenix Wright, Until Dawn, Spyro the Dragon, Undertale.. okay, that's a pretty good list for now. 

So, yeah... hi everyone, I hope to see you around the site!

Welcome out of the shadows.

Seems there are quite a bit of members starting fresh, again.

Takes great dedication, I could never start over though I don't got a reason to. :P

Hope you have great fun on your new account.

On 6/20/2020 at 1:34 AM, NERVergoproxy said:

Welcome out of the shadows.

Seems there are quite a bit of members starting fresh, again.

Takes great dedication, I could never start over though I don't got a reason to. :P

Hope you have great fun on your new account.

Thanks for the welcome! It was a little hard to start over, just because there are some games I'm really not looking forward to doing again, haha. But I really wanted to have my own profile to participate here, so I went ahead and bit the bullet. I'm just looking at it like I'm getting the "opportunity" to replay those games... 😝 

On 6/19/2020 at 8:54 PM, tsukari_xo said:

Hi everyone! I thought I'd introduce myself here. I'm not really new around here, as I've used the site for years. However, I recently made my own PSN account and am starting all over! I previously was just using the family account on the PS4, but I decided to make my own with my own trophies and whatnot. So now my trophy list and forum account is all new and shiny! Time to re-earn some of those platinums 1f605.png

As for what kind of games I enjoy, I really love JRPGs, visual novels, and adventure games. I do like horror games, but honestly I'm too scared to play them. 1f61d.png Some of my favorite games/series are Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Persona 4 Golden, Danganronpa, Zero Escape, Phoenix Wright, Until Dawn, Spyro the Dragon, Undertale.. okay, that's a pretty good list for now. 

So, yeah... hi everyone, I hope to see you around the site!

Welcome to the site. That's a great idea to have your own account. It just makes things easier. Plus, you can be proud of your trophy list since you are the one who earned them all. Have you played any of the Dead Space games? I think you would really enjoy them based on the list of games you mentioned that you like. 

Ah, welcome. Besides JRPGs, have you tried other games including God of War and Days Gone?

On 6/23/2020 at 9:55 AM, BadRep24 said:

Ah, welcome. Besides JRPGs, have you tried other games including God of War and Days Gone?

I've played God of War on PS3 for a very little bit. It was the trilogy packed game I think. It seems fun, but for some reason or another I moved on to other games before really getting into it. I tend to do that too much... but I'd like to get back to it some day! Is it okay to just start with the God of War for PS4 without finishing the other games first? 

1 hour ago, tsukari_xo said:

I've played God of War on PS3 for a very little bit. It was the trilogy packed game I think. It seems fun, but for some reason or another I moved on to other games before really getting into it. I tend to do that too much... but I'd like to get back to it some day! Is it okay to just start with the God of War for PS4 without finishing the other games first? 

If you care about story logicality and order, then it is heavily recommended to start with the Main Series in chronological order: God of War I (2005), God of War II (2007), God of War III (2010), and God of War IV (2018). Otherwise, you can play the latter first.