Glitched Murphy Challenge at 4095m (2020-06-21 Daily Normal)

Arkiokin

For info, and for those who are interested by, the daily normal murfy's challenge is a "4095m" glitched one : everybody will be ranked 1st if they reached this special distance.

However, 2 points :

- it's a pretty difficult one (very few chances for 99% of players to reach even 2000m) with main difficulties at 1750m and 1900m ("alpha" paths) and 2650m ("beta" path).

- Usually for this type of glitched challenge, the longest distance is reached when players are using a princess, since they will reach exactly 4095.43m. But this time I made the choice to keep Rayman as main character, so to reach a bit lower distance with exactly 4095.36m. Why ? because using rayman is easier to succeed most of the paths of this challenge, so easier for "not advanced players" : if everybody play with rayman, everybody reaching the final point will have 4095.36m and then a diamond cup.

Nevertheless, if anyone else don't make the same choice and want to use a princess (so if they don't want to play the game, or don't understand the advantage of using rayman) and so will reach 4095.43m, then I will have no choice to play again with a princess too, and the challenge will become more difficult for players. It's up to advanced players on this point, and apart from that : good luck, and don't hesitate (highly recommanded) to look other 4095m and murfy's challenge videos you should find on other threads of this forum.

P.S : I personally won't make any videos on this challenge : no time for that (and since, like i said, I'm almost certain no new player will reach this distance this time outside pro-players, so it's really for informations and for very motivated players, it's a not too bad chance to gain a diamond if they spend time on their sunday, otherwise see you in few months for another glitched challenge)

Edited by Arkiokin

Oof. I'm gonna have to pass on this one. I've gotten a lot better at the game, but 4000m is a bridge too far. Thanks for notifying, though.

Seems like they come around every 3 months or so, hope September is better. That's around the time I'll be wrapping up level 11 anyway.

Well... On the other hand, its a daily challenge, so the 'very hard' sections start at 1400m (instead of 900m on a 'extreme')

If you used Rayman I will as well, besides if there's 2 alphas 'at the start' this could prove some good practice ?

10 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Oof. I'm gonna have to pass on this one. I've gotten a lot better at the game, but 4000m is a bridge too far. Thanks for notifying, though.

Seems like they come around every 3 months or so, hope September is better. That's around the time I'll be wrapping up level 11 anyway.

I'm probably gonna take the same route.

Currently always reaching the first Alpha in this challenge and never coming close to perform it, even watching videos on how to do it. Timing is so strict and it annoys me that I have to wait a couple minutes to even reach 1750m just to fail, it gets time consuming training this section and even if I succeed, it will be still very far from goal lol

Averaging silver cups in every challenge I'll be done in September with level 11 too and can wait for another glitch (even though I doubt they are much easier lol, most common ones seems to be 4095m and inevitably that will lead to alphas and shit)