throwdowns

CountFlame

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

This is getting ridiculous, I've been trying for hours to get the last 9 throwdowns I need (which will also get me the 100 matches trophy & the platinum), but every time I get an opponent to appear, I get "The other player currently cannot fight", why am I thinking they didn't quite get it right on DOA 5 Ultimate, throwdowns were much easier to get on DOA Dimensions.

This is getting ridiculous, I've been trying for hours to get the last 9 throwdowns I need (which will also get me the 100 matches trophy & the platinum), but every time I get an opponent to appear, I get "The other player currently cannot fight", why am I thinking they didn't quite get it right on DOA 5 Ultimate, throwdowns were much easier to get on DOA Dimensions.

Different patch updates or many people doesn't feel like fighting yet. Instead, they just want to fight only for arcade.

Different patch updates or many people doesn't feel like fighting yet. Instead, they just want to fight only for arcade.

Different update number would be impossible, they wouldn't even be able to search for matches then, and I'm the one waiting for a throwdown, so these people who I'm getting "The other player currently cannot fight" from are the ones who are searching. I appreciate the input though.