Platinum trophy image

Hi. 

I'm planning to make the platinum trophy of this game my platinum #300 (and trophy #15000), but I want a good trophy image for this platinum (not some black screen). These are the trophies left:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3827-metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain/FinalFrank15?trophies=unearned

Considering that I will get rank S on all missions before going for the mission tasks, which trophy should I leave for last for a good platinum trophy image?

Edited by FinalFrank15

From memory nearly all of those trophies will pop on a black screen because you get them at the end of the mission, when everything is calculated but the ACC is still loading. You don't get them when you actually achieve them.

The animal one might not, you might get that when you extract the last one and hit a checkpoint. Not sure though.

8 hours ago, TugaSonic said:

Just checked my trophy list to see the ones I got a black screen and from your list the only ones I didn't get a black screen was Conservation and Collector

All the other's are unlocked at the end of a mission were you only get a black screen with a small text saying Mission Task Completed or similar.

I'm guessing i'll leave the Conservation for last. The only items left for the collector are some related to rank s and one blueprint that is a mission task (the war economy)

8 hours ago, AK-1138 said:

I did it by doing the last side op. Depending on the objectives, you've a bit of wiggle room to position yourself for a cool shot.

I thought of that yesterday, like leaving one of the tank side ops for last, leaving a tank as the last one standing, putting a lot of c4 in it, then pulling the trigger when the trophy image would be good.

Edit: I forgot to mention, but the animals remaining are the ones you only get via capture cage, so it'll probably unlock in a black screen too. 

Edited by FinalFrank15
  • Like 1

(sorry for the double post)

So I completed all missions with rank S and now these are the trophies left:

sEmoKT2.png

Trusty steed: Considering DD and Quiet bond trophies only popped in the mission results screen (or in the black screen before it), it's a no show;

Conservation: All the animals left are obtained via capture cage, so it's also a no show.

Executed: There is a task on the Footprints of Phantoms mission that requires collecting a plant on top of a tall rock. I think I'll let this mission task for last to see if the trophy pops outside of a black screen.

Apprentice: It'll probably pop in a black screen, BUT what if I complete a mission by getting out of the hot zone on foot, could the trophy pop BEFORE the black screen?

The only doubt now is if I leave Executed or Apprentice as the last trophy.