Trophies not unlocking?

Musashi1596

I can't seem to find anything about this anywhere, but I've had issues with several trophies not unlocking despite me fulfilling the requirements. For instance Grand Master, Loremaster, Epic Rogue. Contacting Beamdog for support hasn't produced any information. Anyone else had issues?

I stopped playing the game because I'm not too fond of the idea of having to level a character up to 30 for a second time without even knowing if it will work.

• 2 months later...
On 2020. 06. 22. at 0:15 AM, Musashi1596 said:

I can't seem to find anything about this anywhere, but I've had issues with several trophies not unlocking despite me fulfilling the requirements. For instance Grand Master, Loremaster, Epic Rogue. Contacting Beamdog for support hasn't produced any information. Anyone else had issues?

I stopped playing the game because I'm not too fond of the idea of having to level a character up to 30 for a second time without even knowing if it will work.

Move the character to become party leader (1st spot, L2 menu). These trophies only unlock if the party leader has met the requirements.

• Like 1

On 23/08/2020 at 2:37 PM, fbdbh said:

Move the character to become party leader (1st spot, L2 menu). These trophies only unlock if the party leader has met the requirements.

Amazing, thank you so much! They popped instantly. Looks like I'll be coming back to the game. Much obliged.