About the Globetrotter trophy

xDerErnst

Can anyone that recently got this trophy confirm that it's not unobtainable? It seems like if you didn't play a conquest match on twisted steel up to a certain point (probably one of the recent updates) the trophy is unachievable because it doesn't register in the progress. Not a single person I know managed to get this trophy. I played all maps a total of 7-8 times with a friend  and got nothing. 

Dice fixed the glitch and the trophy works fine now

Edited by xDerErnst

It's obtainable, but the progress towards this trophy resets if you leave the server, unless they changed it and fucked it up even more

EDIT: was taking a look on BFV forums and found this "A battlefield tracker is now showing separate stats potentially due to Twisted Steel going from a UK vs Germany themed map to a US vs Germany themed one. This could be what is causing some errors" 

Guess they indeed fucked it up even more, but this time they probably won't fix it, since they stop updating the game

Edited by Phantochi

13 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

It's obtainable, but the progress towards this trophy resets if you leave the server, unless they changed it and fucked it up even more

EDIT: was taking a look on BFV forums and found this "A battlefield tracker is now showing separate stats potentially due to Twisted Steel going from a UK vs Germany themed map to a US vs Germany themed one. This could be what is causing some errors" 

Guess they indeed fucked it up even more, but this time they probably won't fix it, since they stop updating the game

Figured that was the case. Why did they change the faction in the first place lol it makes no sense 

12 hours ago, McDermottx94 said:

I'd suggest we all contact EA on the same issue to hopefully push for a fix. There is another update due before the end, right?

You can leave a comment here 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Re-issues-from-last-update/m-p/9248374#M27526

I already messaged several people at dice, no response so far 

Edited by xDerErnst
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, McDermottx94 said:

It would appear - according the menu in BFV - there is an update due tomorrow between 7AM to 11AM UTC. I am unsure of what this will mean for the trophy but... fingers crossed. It is the only trophy left for me.

Nothing about the achievement was mentioned in the patchnotes. Although I have no high hopes it would be great if they actually fix this.

22 minutes ago, xDerErnst said:

Thats great News! Lets hopeit gets fixed in the next update

HELL YEAH! I was just slightly worried about having it ruin the entire list of trophies in being unobtainable. ._.

I guess we'll just have to play the waiting game for the next update.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, McDermottx94 said:

HELL YEAH! I was just slightly worried about having it ruin the entire list of trophies in being unobtainable. ._.

I guess we'll just have to play the waiting game for the next update.

I best get the rest of the multiplayer trophies done just in case haha. 

It's great to see that they've taken notice though ?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, The_Retro_Maniac said:

I hope they fix this i dont wanna miss out on getting this game done but afterall this is EA.

It will be fixed for sure because 2 community managers have now acknowledged it and reported it back to the team. The real question right now is...

When will it be fixed?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 16.7.2020 at 5:16 PM, YORGOS_PB said:

Does it matter if you play on Strategic or Tactical mode?, BFV Tracker is recognising my Twisted Metal game. 

I haven't really made a proper comparison so I'm not sure if both modes of Conquest have the same maps

the last time i played which was about half a month ago, twisted steel was only available on one gamemode

UPDATE! The team is officially aware of the issue now according to an update from the community manager. This is an additional reference to the issue which is dated from the 13th of July 2020.

9yPf0NG.png

I guess we're basically safe to say that we won't be getting the trophy until the next patch has released - which is likely later in the year (August? September?) so... yeah. For now... welcome to the 91% club.

• Like 2

On 19/07/2020 at 7:55 AM, xDerErnst said:

the last time i played which was about half a month ago, twisted steel was only available on one gamemode

So, I should play all those Conquests on the same mode, eh?

6 hours ago, McDermottx94 said:

UPDATE! The team is officially aware of the issue now according to an update from the community manager. This is an additional reference to the issue which is dated from the 13th of July 2020.

9yPf0NG.png

I guess we're basically safe to say that we won't be getting the trophy until the next patch has released - which is likely later in the year (August? September?) so... yeah. For now... welcome to the 91% club.

Nice, finally. Although because of the Hardcore difficulty I won't be getting this platinum ?