About the Globetrotter trophy

xDerErnst

11 hours ago, Sikutai said:

No, you are not a Fan of the Battlefield Games. Otherwise you would have played a Battlefield 2 years after its release.

You boycott it anyway like you did boycott BF V already, the Playes who buy a BF Game very cheap in a Sale are not important for Dice.

It's sad that there are bugged Trophies and I hope they will be fixed (I don't think they will be fixed), but that's DICE and that's the reason you buy DICE Games at Release if you are a Trophy Hunter.

BFV was actually not boycotted for me personally. I just didn't really have any interest in the series when BF1 came out. I decided to take a punt at £10 for the BFV and see what it was all about. A bugged trophy which shouldn't even be bugged in the 1st place (3+ months now...) is silly and just frankly incomptent. You're more than welcome to lick their boots however.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wanted to give everyone a quick update on what we know. 

Braddock512 who is an EA Community Manager had this to say on an Xbox forum recently. 

"We have a fix for this that should be coming with the Community Games Update later this year. We aren't saying a public date at this time as the team is working on the tools/options for the Community Games feature and we want to make sure when we announce the date, there's no shifting. Stay tuned"

• Like 1

On 9/4/2020 at 2:47 AM, Sikutai said:

No, you are not a Fan of the Battlefield Games. Otherwise you would have played a Battlefield 2 years after its release.

You boycott it anyway like you did boycott BF V already, the Playes who buy a BF Game very cheap in a Sale are not important for Dice.

It's sad that there are bugged Trophies and I hope they will be fixed (I don't think they will be fixed), but that's DICE and that's the reason you buy DICE Games at Release if you are a Trophy Hunter.

On 8/22/2020 at 10:23 PM, Gewehr_FR said:

I was going to start this game soon but this thread changed my mind...

So, you guys can confirm that if you start the game right now, you are unable to obtain the Globetrotter trophy?

I'm a fan of the Battlefield games so it would be a shame not to have this relatively easy platinum.

A true fan of BF wouldn't care about glitched trophies, and may not even try to get them all even after playing the game for a thousand hours. Just sayin'

And imo, pre-ordering games is the real problem, because as you said, they have your money (DICE) so why would they care if they release a game broken or not. They make nothing on people who wait for used games or discounts, so why bother to support. 2 years after release they are already working on the game after the next game.  That's the real issue here. If they were held accountable then this would happen far less. But as long as people blindly throw money at untested games so they can be "First" we will continue to get broken products at release and with patches. 

That said, it must take a special kind of skill to break something that was working perfectly fine before.

Edited by audiopile

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, talespagni said:

EA just said they are releasing some Halloween tank skins.

Also, they said the """"""Definitive""""" version of the game is now on the Store.

Here's the link.

Just what the community need, right boys?

Is it too much to ask for the much maligned patch to be finally released amongst all those wonderful news?

We still have 2 months left for them to keep their promise. If they don't do shit until then I'm just not going to bother with another battlefield game.

Edited by xDerErnst

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, xDerErnst said:

A fix is Supposed to home out this month but since that announcement i havent heard any news about it. Starting to lose hope.

Such a shame if the fix doesn't happen. If not this time I don't think they'll revisit.

31 minutes ago, The_Retro_Maniac said:

Im not holding my breath and i bet if they do fix it they will break something else instead.

I can see some fallout. People are pissed though!