What does your trophy advisor say your next plat should be

JEDI_BROTHERS

Telltale's Game of Thrones (PS3).

I played the first episode for free to show it to my mom an my sister who like the show. I thought they might be interested to at least try it out, but they just said "nah", so I never bought the full game. Didn't care about trophies back then.

Fastforward to now. I have started collecting trophies, I care about the profile's completion. The game is on my profile. But, as you know, Telltale imploded, and now this game is unavailable for purchase. The studio was resurrected recently, but I don't think they have plans to renew the licence for the GOT game or re-release it (or something like that, I don't really know hot it works). So I'm basically stuck with this unearned platinum.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Mostly because it's the only plat I'm missing on my profile, but that's a minor detail. I'm 2 hours away from finishing but I'm waiting for the Indivisible DLC trophies to get patched so I can get 100% at the same time as I get my 100th platinum.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dertswa687o said:

Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Mostly because it's the only plat I'm missing on my profile, but that's a minor detail. I'm 2 hours away from finishing but I'm waiting for the Indivisible DLC trophies to get patched so I can get 100% at the same time as I get my 100th platinum.

Oh my God. Isnt that the game that takes 1000 hours to platinum 

Overcooked 2 which i'm not going to count as I bought that to play casually with my partner.

Borderlands is next which is what I am actually working on at the moment by coincidence. Plat isn't too far away but 100% is very time consuming. It's going to take longer now that my copy of TLoU2 finally arrived. 

Edited by black__bunny

1 hour ago, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

Oh my God. Isnt that the game that takes 1000 hours to platinum 

If you're really really slow and inefficient maybe. Most people finish in 400-600 hours. This will be my 3rd time completing the game and it only took me 230 hours or so this time.