What does your trophy advisor say your next plat should be

JEDI_BROTHERS

1 hour ago, FFATMA said:

Ugh, 2 of my top three are to get the platinums for Color Slayer, a tedious game.  I just have distance left to go on both my PS4 and Vita versions, but I'm having a hard time getting motivated to do them.  I should just grit my teeth and get them out of the way.  As a new trophy hunter, here's a question I've been wondering about.  For games like this that require very little attention to finish off the last trophies, is there any rule on this site that says I can't play both copies at once?  Basically to get the last trophies, I just have to press the x button every now and then to restart the level, but I may start getting trophies that coincide with each other, making it look odd because I might have trophies for 2 games within seconds of each other.  Does that matter or is it a normal practice that isn't an issue?

No i think that's okay, ive seen people do it so it shouldn't be an issue as long as your not cheating 

• Like 1

Word Search by POWGI on the Vita.

It's not hard, it's just very time consuming and quite boring to be honest and I just don't wanna get around to doing it. Gonna have to while lowering by backlog down to 10 incompleted though ?.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

Word Search by POWGI on the Vita.

It's not hard, it's just very time consuming and quite boring to be honest and I just don't wanna get around to doing it. Gonna have to while lowering by backlog down to 10 incompleted though 1f601.png.

Listen to music while doing it

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

Listen to music while doing it

I do that on almost every game I play, it's not that the games I play are boring in general, I just love listening to music while I'm doing anything. But still, it's around ~10-12hrs WITH solutions ?. I did finish it on PS4 after about 9 months of slacking, but I just wish I didn't have to do it again lmao.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shxrpay said:

I do that on almost every game I play, it's not that the games I play are boring in general, I just love listening to music while I'm doing anything. But still, it's around ~10-12hrs WITH solutions 1f628.png. I did finish it on PS4 after about 9 months of slacking, but I just wish I didn't have to do it again lmao.

Lol I feel yah. Music is the best thing humans invented. Also 10 hours for a bad puzzle game seems awful

• Like 1

"Determinated"

Terminator Salvation (PS3)

One day when i can overcome the hate i have for that game, maybe, MAYBE i can try to complete it on "Hard" to get the plat and avoid suffering 2 playthroughs. Maybe, when i get rid of all the PS3 games on my backlog with currently online achievable trophies.

• Like 1

Mine is ‘Thief’. I have been meaning to actually earn that Platinum for a very long time, a rather boring and not very enjoyable game but I always forget about it because I’ve got other games to play but someday I shall earn that Platinum ?

• 1 month later...

It shows me to get The Last of Us Part 2 which I am about to do once the patch on Thursday rolls in. I can't force myself to go through it again to collect materials for upgrades even though I did enjoy it overall. Thinking on making 0,5 playthrough with infinite ammo and one-shot kill to make it quick.