VTuber Megathread

Ryudi1998

29 minutes ago, Ilzakia said:

I remember Alfredo was talking about it on Achievement Hunter a few years back.  Like he went to a con for a weekend and took a couple days off, so he didn't stream for like five days and lost a good chunk of subs.  It's all numbers.  Gotta keep streaming so the algorithm will keep you relevant.

Yeah, true. Heard the same about the almighty YouTube algorithm. It probably explains why Pekora prepared a bunch of short videos and scheduled (?) to post them while she was on a break.

In terms of subs, depends on how big the share of your core audience is, I guess. I assume it's never close to 100%. If a lot of people subscribe in a day (or get gifted subs), a month later there will be a drop, unless they don't lose interest and re-sub. 

• Like 2

A new Hololive fan game came out, it's called HoloCure. Made by Kay Yu, I believe, the animator who worked on Calli and Gura's Q MV. It's basically a Hololive-themed clone of Vampire Survivors with some changes.

I saw that at least Matsuri, Pekora, and Ollie have played it so far, and it's pretty good. There's a ton of references. HoloEN members are available as playable characters. Each one has their own attack and a special move. Some of them are pretty scary ?.

I guess this is the game we'll see a lot on the upcoming schedules.

In other news, Reine played some AI The Somnium Files: Nirvana Initiative. I don't watch her often, but I know she's a fan of detective VN's/murder mystery stuff. I saw that stream, was intrigued, and couldn't stop watching. The premise was pretty strong. I barely know anything about the first game, let alone the other stuff made by the developer. But the new one looks pretty good and fun. As was the stream.

Edit: Ironmouse is gonna have Haachama as her next podcast guest, woah. She's getting everyone, even JP now.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3

We got a part 3 to the 'Mumei Draws Hololive' series the other day, and this time she drew baby Laplus and Risu brutally devouring Mr. Peanut. ? I love seeing how creative she gets with these.

BfhUUw6.png

On 26/06/2022 at 2:16 PM, Slava said:

A new Hololive fan game came out, it's called HoloCure. Made by Kay Yu, I believe, the animator who worked on Calli and Gura's Q MV. It's basically a Hololive-themed clone of Vampire Survivors with some changes.

I saw that at least Matsuri, Pekora, and Ollie have played it so far, and it's pretty good. There's a ton of references. HoloEN members are available as playable characters. Each one has their own attack and a special move. Some of them are pretty scary ?.

I guess this is the game we'll see a lot on the upcoming schedules.

Yeah, I saw a few clips of Pekora playing the game, like when Smol Ame showed up and surprised her. ? I watched Mumei stream the game last night and I believe she's the first girl in EN to play it. Even though it's basically just Vampire Survivors with a Hololive skin as you said, it's still really impressive to me. The pixel art looks amazing and I enjoyed all the references such as with the BL book (lol). I really like the Shiny Smily Story remix too. It's only a demo version right now, but if you told me this was an official Hololive product, I'd probably believe you.

It was really cute seeing how giddy Mumei was when she unlocked herself. ?

In other news, Reine played some AI The Somnium Files: Nirvana Initiative. I don't watch her often, but I know she's a fan of detective VN's/murder mystery stuff. I saw that stream, was intrigued, and couldn't stop watching. The premise was pretty strong. I barely know anything about the first game, let alone the other stuff made by the developer. But the new one looks pretty good and fun. As was the stream.

It's cool that Reine streamed that. I know she's into the Zero Escape series as well, so she has pretty good taste when it comes to these sorts of games. But yeah, I played the first Somnium Files game and it was great imo. You should check it out if the sequel interests you.

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Ilzakia said:

KSon, just joined VShojo.  What.  I am shook, in a good way

Honestly, I always thought she was more suited to VShojo than Hololive. They do similar kind of content and there aren't as many rules around what you can and can't say/do which is probably one of the main reasons why she left Hololive in the first place. Even though she was doing pretty well as an indie, I had a feeling something like this was going to happen eventually. I can't say this makes VShojo anymore appealing to me though. Still not going to watch them. ?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Honestly, I always thought she was more suited to VShojo than Hololive. They do similar kind of content and there aren't as many rules around what you can and can't say/do which is probably one of the main reasons why she left Hololive in the first place. Even though she was doing pretty well as an indie, I had a feeling something like this was going to happen eventually. I can't say this makes VShojo anymore appealing to me though. Still not going to watch them. 1f61b.png

Yea, she talked about it before.  Join an agency, you own nothing and have to ask for permission for everything.  From what I know, VShojo is very hands off and letting them do whatever.  Even still, I'm really surprised she joined an agency.

• Like 3

The off-collabs were nice especially since I don't think Myth have really done much if any collabs for months. Gura came back and talked about it some more today and the stuff they did together. They went to an arcade and apparently didn't understand quarters and the staff had to correct them because they were using their cards the wrong way ? But it sounded like they had a good time regardless.

Fauna played Holocure as well and did an Animal Ranking list. She also played Skyrim again and did an endurance stream of Kirby 64 that lasted 8 hours but it was nice to watch since I don't think anyone else did that day. But it was also funny because she used a punishment wheel where she would have to do certain things whenever she died in the game ?

Apart from playing Holocure the only other thing Kronii played that I watched was a horror puzzle game called Silt which reminded me of Limbo some.

Mumei and Fauna did a collab for I'm On Observation Duty 5 which I know Fauna wanted to do to see if Mumei would get scared but I don't think she did ? The end of the stream was pretty funny though since they both tried to draw what they saw was a butt hanging off the ceiling in the game ? She also did a chatting stream and did the 30 minute challenge for Holocure and I guess the joke for that is when you get to 30 minutes a bunch of Yagoo's show up and you lose ? Otherwise she played OverWatch 2 today which I didn't watch much of since I mainly just watched it to wait until Gura and IRyS started streaming. 

I only got to really see Ina play Monster Hunter again but it's nice that she's back. Hopefully she finished Elden Ring soon. ?

IRyS and Baelz did a I'm On Observation Duty 4 collab and at the end they did a comparison over their assets ? Like a lot of the others she also played Holocure and today she did a collab with Sana to make her mascot. She went with two cats wearing tuxedos named Bloom and Gloom.

bloomngloom.jpg?width=1065&height=599

Lastly after not really seeing her for a while I saw Shiki play RE7 (stream 1) (stream 2) as well as some Evil Within 2 for a bit and the first Amnesia game with a punishment wheel where she had to eat fruit mixed with unfitting sauces and stuff like that ? Amiya also played KOTOR again on a day where I could see her slightly earlier too so I hope she sticks to that.

• Like 3

On 27.06.2022 at 10:51 PM, Undead Wolf said:

It was really cute seeing how giddy Mumei was when she unlocked herself. 1f601.png

Yeah, their reactions to their characters and references are nice, it's the best thing about these streams. They have a bit of "Look mom, I'm in a game" energy ?. Myth members were probably the last to get their hands on HoloCure, so we will see more of this game soon.

On 27.06.2022 at 10:51 PM, Undead Wolf said:

But yeah, I played the first Somnium Files game and it was great imo. You should check it out if the sequel interests you.

I'll add it to my list of stuff to play ?. 

14 hours ago, Redgrave said:

she's back

Ina's back, and artists really like Ina's back, apparently ?. To be honest though, I've seen some inacredible art. Some of these works could be put on a canvas and shown at a museum.

14 hours ago, Redgrave said:

she did a collab with Sana to make her mascot

Oh nice, I haven't seen that. I'll probably check it out because I don't see them interact often.

As for me, I've been watching more podcasts than streams since not-E3 to catch up with what's going on in the industry (and they're not short, both Sacred Symbols and Defining Duke are like 3+ hours usually). 

Watched a few Ollie streams, two of which she needs to be bonked for ?. One was a heart rate monitor stream with submitted fan arts. Her manager went through the submission and picked what could be streamed safely. But guess what, some cultured stuff made it through and Ollie took full advantage of that. In the other stream, she wanted to draw ID gen 1 in swimsuits. So she did.

And would you guess that she's exactly the same IRL ?. She's living the life to the fullest, lol, good for her.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3

So I recently started watching Pipkin Pippa. She's from Phase-Connect, another small VTuber agency. I've seen her getting shilled on /vt/ before because she's pretty based and openly acknowledges the board (or panders to it as some people would say). I think it's pretty funny though since it results in parts like this from a recent ASMR stream. ? I've watched her last 3 streams, 2 of which were her playing HoloCure. It gave her a chance to talk about Hololive and it's obvious that she's a big fan of the company. She knows a lot about the individual talents and it was nice hearing her thoughts and discussing them with chat. I'll definitely continue watching Pippa, especially since she seems to stream at a pretty good time for me.

I know there was another off-collab the other day, this time featuring most of Council (everyone except Sana) and Calli. It overlapped with one of the Pippa streams I was watching, so I chose to watch clips of it afterwards instead. My favourite one was probably where Mumei put Calli in her place. ? I did watch the chatting stream Mumei did yesterday live though where she talked about the off-collab in detail. Apparently Fauna and Baelz are really cute IRL. She was very insistent about that. ? Also, Mumei recently described herself as an "anatomy enjoyer" and said she wants to do a collab where she goes through art of that nature with someone. It kind of backfired though because then artists started drawing *her* anatomy which just made her embarrassed looking at her art tag. She just likes to look at other people's anatomy you see. ?

FW7IhKZX0AIXcDh?format=jpg&name=large
Source

• Like 4

So, a Lot happened recently!

I'm back watching a good bit of clips and stuff, i watched almost every reaction to Holocure, i miss some like Fauna i'll watch later, it's always fun seeing what the girls say to it! Plus i really like the game to watch :3 

Yesterday Gen 0 (Or 1? I don't eveer know XD) Got thjeir mdoel updated and Wow it's so impressive how ncie they are now, and how they all have an aeghao face now not only Matsuri :awesome: 

Last night i even saw this short video for curiousity from Kanauru:

I got curious about the source and as expected it's Fauna's song, and wow, first time listening it, it's so nice and relaxing really a great one wwith a good mix of Japanaese and english into it :3

Meanwhile Kobo seems like has reached 1 Million subs? Good for her i guess, i'm kinda annoyed by it. she's good don't get me but she's there mostly for the memes and videos it's just sad for me seeing Reine 650k and Even more Iofi 500k and Risu 600k since they are around since waaay more and speak english too (Actually Reine plays mostly in enlgish i enjoyed my time with some parts of her Ace attorney streams). Or Even the 2Nd EN Gen and Irys i see are not at 1 Million, any of them. I just find it kinda unfair but so it's the internet i guess, going on funny stuff....

Anyway, i noticed Aqua isn't streaming since 3 weeks, i guess she's working on projects and stuff.

Gotta catch up about Irys's stream from yesterday amd Micomet collab, i have a good number of clips in my feed that i wanna watch :D 

OH Yeah, almost forgot to leave this here and why they really are idols :awesome: 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

Meanwhile Kobo seems like has reached 1 Million subs?

Yeah, it's crazy. 1 million since March. Soon to be top channel of ID. I don't even know if there are many VTuber channels that grew as fast. Gura probably holds the record for reaching 1 mil in shortest time, I'm not sure anymore.

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

Anyway, i noticed Aqua isn't streaming since 3 weeks, i guess she's working on projects and stuff.

She has a game coming out this year, I believe. Maybe she's doing voice work? ? Or something else.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Slava said:

Yeah, it's crazy. 1 million since March. Soon to be top channel of ID. I don't even know if there are many VTuber channels that grew as fast. Gura probably holds the record for reaching 1 mil in shortest time, I'm not sure anymore.

She has a game coming out this year, I believe. Maybe she's doing voice work? 1f914.png Or something else.

Yeah and i think it's mostly due to Memes and so on because when i see clips about her it's kinda like that not really anything gaming or talking releated. I have nothing against her but i can't say i find it deserved when there are girls out there busting their ass and still at a lot lower Sub count after years. You can't even say it's the language as said since she doesn-t even talk english much in her streams she speaks Indonesian most of the times....

Ah did not know that! That's cool, it is a possibility then! Or she is busy with Musical and dancing stuff, wouldn't be the first time, she didn't stream for 2 months straight i remember some time ago.

• Like 4

Sana is "graduating" on the 31st. Unexpected but understandable, she's been dealing with a lot. Didn't watch her announcement stream from the start, tuned in near the end. But I saw the tweets from her and everyone else.

I followed her from day one, she's probably my most watched Council member alongside Fauna. There were many fun streams that made my day better. I even drew one fan art. It's a sad day, but I hope she is happy at whatever she does next.

Edit: I'm stupid, I actually drew her twice.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 4

IRyS had her first year anniversary stream and a lot of stuff happened in it. Probably my favorite was when her dad called her to congratulate her ?

Her sister also called later on. But she also revealed merch in the form of a dakimakura, a plush keychain of DollRyS from Halloween, and a hairband. Her third EP was also revealed as well. She also sang songs and reacted to her debut and the scuff that went along with it like descending three times and doing impromptu loading screens. She also reacted to her first YabaIRyS moment when she said she likes spaghetti and "meat and balls" ?

The last thing she revealed or rather teased was she's getting some kind of change to her model which would be nice if she could get a model change that lets her have different outfits and stuff since I guess her original artist dropped the ball or whatever kept happening since we still never got that kimono outfit reveal despite her saying it would be a thing months ago.

4 hours ago, Slava said:

Sana is "graduating" on the 31st. Unexpected but understandable, she's been dealing with a lot. Didn't watch her announcement stream from the start, tuned in near the end. But I saw the tweets from her and everyone else.

I followed her from day one, she's probably my most watched Council member alongside Fauna. There were many fun streams that made my day better. I even drew one fan art. It's a sad day, but I hope she is happy at whatever she does next.

Yeah seeing that was pretty surprising but a part of me feels like it was kind of coming since she didn't seem very active stream-wise (only just picking up somewhat recently) and wasn't really participating in much especially in Council collabs. Still, it sucks to see her go especially so soon but yeah hopefully she can get along well with whatever she decides to do next.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Slava said:

Edit: I'm stupid, I actually drew her twice.

I did find it weird that she was the only Council member who didn't take part in that recent off-collab. Ina also got emotional when visiting Sana's bakery in Minecraft around the same time, so I guess the writing was on the wall back then, we just didn't see it. 

It sucks for the people into her. If I'm being honest though, I found her to be the most forgettable member of HoloEN, so this announcement doesn't really do much for me as harsh as that sounds. I totally respect that you feel differently though. I did enjoy watching some of her early streams like Rhythm Paradise and The Artful Escape which I enjoyed quite a bit, but fell off around the time she took that month long break because of her dog. It was very unfortunate timing since it was so close to debut and meant she really started lagging behind her genmates as they were all still in the early stages of growing their audience. She never really recovered from that. Even when she did come back to streaming, a lot of them were the 10+ hour endurance streams of Pokemon and such which have a pretty niche appeal.

I don't know how serious this back problem she has is, but I guess that was the largest contributing factor in her deciding to graduate. She hasn't been streaming much for quite a while and I guess it made it hard for her to do the other duties that's expected of her as a part of Hololive. It sounds like her *other* job is probably easier with the condition she has and it almost certainly pays much better too. She's gonna be just fine.

I would kind of like it if IRyS was made an official Council member after this since she's pretty much a de facto member already. And since she seems to be getting a new artist for her model, I wonder if there's any chance her new papa will be Pako, AKA Sana's papa. Maybe that would be a bit too on the nose though. ? It's just a shame because he seems to be a big Hololive fan and has supported a lot of the other members, so I'm sure this announcement affects him a lot too.

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I did find it weird that she was the only Council member who didn't take part in that recent off-collab. Ina also got emotional when visiting Sana's bakery in Minecraft around the same time, so I guess the writing was on the wall back then, we just didn't see it. 

They met in the States, maybe it would've been harder for Sana to travel from Australia unlike Bae. Idk.

Haven't seen that moment. But yeah, looks like they were aware for some time. Didn't Mumei also stream "sad karaoke" or something the day before the news? Now we know too.

• Like 2

HoloTempus announcement. This must be the Holostars EN first gen. I thought about this recently "We'll probably see them soon", and here they are. Judging by how well Niji EN boys did, I expect Holo counterparts to be a big success, too. I might check the debuts too, who knows.

Although there's a lot happening lately. Sana did a ton of collabs, Kobo and the rest of ID gen 3 have been doing collabs with EN members, Ina is back, Fauna is recovering.

Ollie has been practicing for an Apex tournament. I saw some of her streams, she's getting better at the game definitely. Cool to see, because it's one of her favourite games.

I also had a pleasure of witnessing Ina's Elden Ring gameplay. She beat some boss by parrying it to death, now she's on a quest to parry Malenia at least 3 times in one try. Oh man, it's not going too well so far ?, even though she did some impressive stuff.

And final bit of news: Marine is in Aqua's new game Aquarium. I think she teased it before, but now it's officially confirmed.

• Like 3

I've been watching a lot of Pippa this week. She's mostly been playing more HoloCure, but last night she did a Idol Manager stream. It was funny because at the start, she did a bit where she played the part of a manager at a new VTuber agency, and proceeded to make a scathing commentary about what goes on behind the scenes at these things. I'm sure the Phase-Connect managers really appreciated that. ?

e5WyHc5.png

ktzTij3.png

And speaking of Phase-Connect, they recently debuted gen 2. I gave Shiina and Airi a sub because I really like their designs. I haven't watched too much of them yet, but I did see parts of the debut streams and Shiina playing Transistor. I also like the YouTube Shorts they did, tsundere and boing boing. ?

On the Hololive side of things, IRyS started Resident Evil 3 the other day. She thinks Jill and Carlos are hot. ? There was a part where she came across a locked safe but didn't know the password. She pretended to have newtype powers (a cover for reading chat to get the code), and she got a good case of instant karma for it. ?

Kronii and Mumei did a stream together where they read Hololive fanfics which had a lot of funny moments. There was this absolute classic. ? I also liked the banter they had when discussing who's on the American dollar bills. ?

3 hours ago, Slava said:

HoloTempus announcement. This must be the Holostars EN first gen. I thought about this recently "We'll probably see them soon", and here they are. Judging by how well Niji EN boys did, I expect Holo counterparts to be a big success, too. I might check the debuts too, who knows.

Oh boy... Well, we knew it was only a matter of time since it has been teased for months at this point. It has me concerned since it opens the door for EN to have more male and female collabs which have a completely different dynamic to them, and anyone who doesn't like it will be called every name you can imagine. That plus the massive influx of fujos to the fanbase means things are going to get a lot more toxic and divisive. The only saving grace for me is that they seem to have created a separate Holostars EN channel instead of them being gen 3 of Hololive EN proper. Collabs between them and Hololive EN will still happen, especially with Calli and Baelz, but hopefully this means it won't be pushed by management and the individual talents will have to request it.

4 hours ago, Slava said:

I also had a pleasure of witnessing Ina's Elden Ring gameplay. She beat some boss by parrying it to death, now she's on a quest to parry Malenia at least 3 times in one try. Oh man, it's not going too well so far 1f601.png, even though she did some impressive stuff.

I'm just impressed she's stuck with the game for so long and is now tackling the hardest boss in the whole game. Most of the EN girls who played the game gave up long before then. ? I don't know how her build is, but she might have to respec like I did to have a shot at beating Malenia.

4 hours ago, Slava said:

And final bit of news: Marine is in Aqua's new game Aquarium. I think she teased it before, but now it's officially confirmed.

Lewd CGs confirmed then. ?

• Like 3

On 17.07.2022 at 9:24 AM, Ilzakia said:

There's something about this clip.

Reminds me of Rushia ?. Got the same vibe from the clip.

There's a lot happening as always. Sana is on turbo mode with her collabs. I wanna watch most of them.

I now understand why Kobo is so popular. She is indeed a walking meme. I watched her play Gold It! with Calli. That was the most clippable stream I've ever seen. The whole "YOU'RE ADOPTED" bit had me dead. 

Checked the HoloTempus guys on Twitter. The first interactions with new members are always nice and funny. I must say, these dudes are giant meme lords and big nerds. I like them.

HoloID Minecraft server is connected to JP now, I believe. I missed the portal building and the server tour. 

Also, a bit off topic, but I finally watched some videos from Naoki Saito which have been sitting on my Watch Later playlist for some time. He is a pro illustrator who teaches beginners pro tips and helps them improve. He has a series where people write in, ask for advice and send their photoshop files so the man could fix their drawings while explaining the steps. A couple of videos caught my attention because of Holo members of the thumbnails. One guy asked to help with his Ame art, and it was pretty cool. Good episode, but I laughed so hard when Saito said this:

jTWXvzt.png

Guremurinu noizu ?

Another episode had an art of Calli submitted by none other than Houshou Marine. I didn't even know before watching. Saito said he visited her stream where she was drawing Calli, she noticed him in chat, and then the next day she wrote an e-mail. And this is how that video happened. Marine is a great artist, and the episode was a great reminder. Maybe I should watch her more often.

Edit: almost forgot, Ollie and her team got third place in TZ cup. Her teammates wanted her to focus on support so she didn't get many kills. Anyway, she did great for her first Apex tournament.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 3

So last night we got the full CouncilRyS collab in VR Chat where they showed off the 3D models Sana had designed for them all. I think they were saving it for the 1 year anniversary which is why their rooms weren't ready, but it was brought forward as a sort of send-off for Sana. I'm a bit confused though because I thought she was graduating at the end of the month, but she did the final stream on her channel earlier in the day followed by this collab. Not sure what she's going to do for the remaining 10 days. But anyway, it was pretty bittersweet. Of course they did a lot of goofy stuff like a Santa murder trial (lol), got in a hot tub together, and played musical chairs and basketball to name a few things, but obviously the whole graduation thing loomed over the entire stream. It all came to a head after they sang together near the end when they were saying their goodbyes and things got very emotional. It didn't really get me at the time, but watching it back now makes me feel a bit teary-eyed myself.

Afterwards they did a credit sequence which was very reminiscent of the ending to Myth's 1 year anniversary stream. It had a lot of nice art of all the girls together along with some sad music that was sure to make you an emotional wreck if you weren't one already. ? It makes you realize that this is what I assume to be the last time they're all going to be together on stream. It's sad that they won't be able to celebrate Council's 1 year anniversary together, but a part of Sana will always be with them, and I'm sure they'll stay friends even after graduation.

But as for the other less depressing things that happened this past week, we got that anatomy review Mumei was teasing a little bit ago. It ended up being a collab with her, Sana, and Calli. It was funny seeing them admire the figures of fellow Hololive members, and Sana in particular got very passionate about the art they were seeing. There was a bit of a slip up on Mumei's part where one of the bits of Kronii art hadn't been censored and we could see her camel toe. ? She ended up having to cut that part in the VOD lol. After that stream was a full CouncilRyS Minecraft collab where they set out to defeat the Ender Dragon as Myth had done before them. It was a bit unorganised, but they managed to pull it off. It's nice that they could carry on that tradition.

We also got part 4 of Mumei Draws Hololive. She was a bit short on time, so she could only draw one member and it ended up being Marine. Or more specifically, grandma Marine. She googled "old woman in bikini" at one point just so she could use it as a reference. ?

Bgx0Kvn.png

And let's see, I also watched Fauna play Stray. That game was pretty much made for her given how much she loves cats. ? It pained her to see the cat in danger, but she also got a laugh out of the way the game depicted their quirky behaviour so accurately. ? I've also continued watching Shiina and Airi from Phase Connect. I enjoyed Shiina's The Witcher 3 and Holocure streams and Airi's Dark Souls and Muse Dash streams. I really like those two. They're quickly becoming some of my favourite VTubers outside of Hololive, especially Shiina.

Just look at this smug wolf. ?

Ax5sNbc.png

• Like 4

Not writing much ehre lately but i'm watching actually a good bit of Hololive recently especially Compilations :3

i didn't say anithing about sana becaus eal i already said other times i never really cared much about her, nor she made me change idea. It's the Only EN Member i never got even a little bit into, I dind't Enjoy much at the start Irys Bae or Fauna but now i enjoy a lot watching their clips but with Sana eh. Just recently she started collabing a lot after announcing the retirement maybe if she did it before i would have gotten more into it but as of now not really.

About other stuff i hope today is the last clips i see in my feeds about this en holostars i don't care about one being similar to gura xD It just makes me even less interested

Meanwhile Matsuri Got even Cuter and looks completely different in the New 3D outfit :awesome: 

• Like 2

There were ten debuts this weekend.  Four from HolostarEN-Tempus- and Six from a new NijisanjiEN-Iluna-.  I really liked Magni and Noir.  Magni got Yagoo memeing, "I'm magging."  And Noir looks like Alucard.  They can only stream for an hour a day right now.  And Magni drew a Sonic OC.

From Iluna, I love Scarle.  And poor, poor Scarle.  She was the ninth to debut and everything was going smooth, too smooth and the EN curse struck her stream.  It was lagging and kept buffering.  She did a redemption stream like an hour later with a better connection.  She's going to be someone to watch out for.  Already got bullied.

Edited by Ilzakia
  • Like 3

Pretty good week so far. Fauna, IRyS, Vestia, and Kaela played something called Move or Die whcih had some good moments. One of which where Fauna mentioned "pachinko" and IRyS alluded to it being a swear but not really ?

Gura played Minecraft and explored the ID server and it eventually became a collab with Kaela. The day after she did a collab in Rust (Gura's POV since while I did watch Mumei at first she left after a while) with Fauna and Mumei and even Pekora for a bit. It was funny seeing Gura interact with Pekora even if all they did was wind up throwing meat at each other ?

Beyond Hololive I have watched Shiina and Airi from Phase Connect. They have both grown on me very quickly ?

Shiina has been playing The Witcher 3 and it's been fun since it's her first time playing and she seems to really like it. She also seems to have a thing for Geralt and tough old men like Geralt in general to where she calls him "peepaw" and gets flustered during any scenes where he has clothing removed ? She also played some Passpartout and showed off her drawing skills which are really good along with her doing a French accent that's charming ?

Airi has been playing Dark Souls and while she's been struggling with it she's slowly getting the hang of it I think. She also played some MuseDash and Hatsune Miku (unarchived because of copyright so no link) and lastly tonight she played some HoloCure and kind of revealed she likes the HoloGamers a lot but she couldn't play as them. She's got quite a few streams planned this week where it will be more Dark Souls and another with Outlast but she will have another member I haven't seen named Lia "babysit" her since it's a horror game but I look forward to it since Phase Connect seem to have some real good home runs so far.

Lisa played some more NieR and got through the first half of the game. Amiya played KOTOR again and she got to the twist part which was great to see her reaction to since it kind of reminded me of when I first saw it ?

10 hours ago, Ilzakia said:

There were ten debuts this weekend.  Four from HolostarEN-Tempus- and Six from a new NijisanjiEN-Iluna-.  I really liked Magni and Noir.  Magni got Yagoo memeing, "I'm magging."  And Noir looks like Alucard.  They can only stream for an hour a day right now.  And Magni drew a Sonic OC.

I checked out the HoloTempus debuts out of curiosity and even though I don't intend to watch them I will say that yeah Magni was funny with the potion skits and Noir has good taste in games by having KOTOR and New Vegas on his favorite games list ? I also liked Magni's intro animation where it's him on the skateboard with the rock song playing. For some reason that playing made me think he would have been a Guilty Gear player for sure but oh well ?

• Like 3

I've been mainly watching Sana collabs in order they were streamed. Caught up with a couple of those that happened before the announcement, including the mascot designing stream with Irys. Among the ones that happened after, I want to mention another collab with Kobo. Lots of hilarious moments there. And a touching ending where she wrote and sang a short song for Sana

Watched Korone's and Fauna's Stray playthroughs. Both were too cute and funny. It's a perfect game for them.

Some good Minecraft streams have happened recently, watched some of those. The ID server has kind of become the main focus.

Continued watching Reine's weekly Nirvana Initiative streams. It feels like watching a TV show now.

Also saw Niji EN's Apex collab. Selen invited Pomu and Enna to play with her. Watched from Pomu's perspective. It was too funny and chaotic. Enna's and Pomu's (her especially) lack of skill made for a great source of jokes. I like Pomu's sense of humour, from what I've seen so far. 

HoloTempus debuts were late at night/early in the morning for me, so I missed them. I saw some moments and clips though. Magni's intro screen is now my favourite ?.

And finally, just some funny video I saw

• Like 3