VTuber Megathread

Ryudi1998

6 minutes ago, Astray404 said:

Nals7n.gif

This

Don't ask me what this show is :V

Jameson Laughing - Imgur

It's still funny, in a more sardonic way. ? That sounds like a reality I'll be cynically laughing at with a popcorn. ?

Edited by BadRep24

I don't really pay much attention to Vtubers. The only one who caught my attention is Ai Kizuna, since she is kind of weird and fun, and most of her videos were already translated to several languages. 

But other than her, It's not really my thing.

• Like 1

Been following Nijisanji and Hololive since Jan. 2019. After Ai split off to 4 differrent actresses I kinda fell of the toober scene but then found Tsukino Mito, FBK, and Sora.

I have a fair few I follow but I tend to roll them around. Recently the streams I've watched have been Choco and Watame from Hololive.

• Like 2

Spoiler
6 hours ago, Revvie said:

I will not say majority or creepy old men but female Vtuber that are actually men, they are out there.

Tsukishita Kaoru

He's a guy.

Fairys Chan

Might be a guy.

13 hours ago, BadRep24 said:

Jameson Laughing - Imgur

It's still funny, in a more sardonic way. 1f44d.png That sounds like a reality I'll be cynically laughing at with a popcorn. 1f602.png

13 hours ago, Astray404 said:

Nals7n.gif

This

Don't ask me what this show is :V

13 hours ago, NZBigC said:

What are the odds the majority of these vtubers are just creepy old men putting on a voice? Looks like a good and easy way to make money if you can do that. I think I'll pass on this though.

"Sometimes it takes a real man to become best girl."

~ Gigguk

14 hours ago, Gracewave said:

Korone best girl.

uh oh

P.S: I don't care if it is an old man or not, I wish I were a cute anime girl/ a Vtuber tbh (I would be Megumin of course)?

Edited by Ryudi1998
  • Like 4

Spoiler
6 hours ago, Revvie said:
13 hours ago, NZBigC said:

What are the odds the majority of these vtubers are just creepy old men putting on a voice?

I will not say majority or creepy old men but female Vtuber that are actually men, they are out there.

Tsukishita Kaoru

He's a guy.

Fairys Chan

Might be a guy.

Image result for twilight zone meme | Twilight zone, Twilight ...

Edited by BadRep24
  • Like 1

I love vtubers

Favorites are Korone, Watame, Miko, Lulu, Pekora Pikamee and Marine

Mikos probably my favorite though, her streams are absolutely hilarious and she knows how to stay in character at all times

Edited by DEI2EK
  • Like 4

My friend told me he enjoys those type of videos and livestreams. I never heard of it before until then, I just think whatever if some people enjoy that. It does no harm, its not messed up so I don’t care. I am personally not interested in those things though.

14 minutes ago, SinisterPledge said:

avkf8BJ.png?1

This is some weird shit, not gonna lie. I just can't handle those voices without cringing. But uh... it was certainly an experience to check this out... 

Yes, that is what this reminded me of, you glorious degenerate.

I approve of it. ? Tried to watch one of these "gems" and instantly regretted it. Come to think that most of these VTubers are female in their 30s and some grown men are involved in this gives me some pause. But, it's a source of my sadistic entertainment. ?

Edited by BadRep24

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Having trouble choosing a favorite V-tuber? Here I've got a couple of videos that will help in choosing the "right one". :P

You're welcome. :wave:

If I were to sacrifice what is left of my sanity and rationality, then recommend me one.

Edited by BadRep24

1 hour ago, BadRep24 said:

If I were to sacrifice what is left of my sanity and rationality, then recommend me one.

Hmm, I'd probably recommend Korone, Sakura Miko, and Houshou Marine, since they seem to "click" with most people, but that's just my impression.

From that video above, I got an interest in checking out Shirakami Fubuki and Ookami Mio. I already like Korone and Okayu from the gamer squad, so I might as well check the others.