Kill Your Completion 13

I've redone my list a bit, as I've checked on the length of each of my games and I feel like there are a couple there that I would likely finish in a couple of days. So I've decided to add an extra one, making it 6 games / 5 days each instead of it being the other way around, as well as replacing one of them.  Unless PS Plus announces something I really want to play or the next upcoming sale offers something  I've been looking forward to, the following list should be my final one. Although I may end up switching teh order around.

1. God's Trigger
  2. Rocketbirds 2
  3. Bendy and the Ink Machine
  4. Mark of the Ninja Remastered
  5. Shining Resonance Refrain
  6. Tearaway Unfolded

• Like 3

Okay, here is my list.

Valkyrie Chronicles Remastered
The Evil Within (figure the third time will be the charm)

Torment: Tides of Numenara

Infamous: First Light

Ghost of Tsushima 

Salt & Sanctuary

I’ll post my stats and past event info either tomorrow or Wednesday.

• Like 4

Just one more day until event start (a bit more for the folks across the pond)  Get your last sign ups in and lists posted.

If there's any changes you want to make throughout the event, please tag me, so I don't have to search through all the posts to update the main post.

Will have a look later and make a list @voodoo_eyes as I'm travelling back from my weekend away.

@Kevvik The Evil Within is worth a play, all depends how many hours you stick in it because the latter parts of the game are quite different to the beginning. Salt and Sanctuary however I enjoyed immensely considering how terrible I am at Dark Souls type games. Definitely worth a good go (remember that upgrading the weapon you like is more important than health).

• Like 2

Game #1 - Ghostbusters Remastered - Preview

Ldcc8da.png

Developer: Saber Interactive

Publisher: Mad Dog Games

Genre: Third-Person Shooter

Price: 29,99€

First off, yes I switched out a couple of games again. I was on the fence of buying this, but since the new sale is somewhat underwhelming, I thought screw it and bought this one as well as Trine 4.

I have not played the PS3 version, but always kind of wanted to. So I guess this is the time to do so, as it's essentially the PS3 version without the MP component.

I vaguely remember watching the movies some time in the 90s and the cartoons as well. Don't remember too much about the franchise, except for a green slimeball with a huge appetite.

I've heard the game is a bit clunky and the AI is supposed to be pretty daft. So that's something to look forward to I guess. Other than that I'm just expecting a decent TPS, that has a somewhat original flair.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 4

May as well post some starting stats:

Current completion: 97.02%

Current unearned trophies: 198

Current games played: 214

Current games completed: 203

Current unstarted games in backlog: 83 games

I actually have finished 5 out of 6 games from the last event and the last game is sitting at 45% as of now.  Despite that I did regain all my completion since it was sitting at 96.61% at the beginning of the last event.  Probably won't lose quite as much as last time since I'm estimating I'll be able to finish 3 of the 5 games before the month ends.  The ones that are really up in the air are Mareniain Tavern Story and Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes because I have no idea how long those plats take, just that they aren't stupidly long with tons of missables like Tales of Symphonia and Marenian Tavern Story is very stingy with trophies in the beginning and it's possible I may not get a trophy in it still.

First game is going to be Dark Cloud and all I know about it is that it's an action RPG that originally released on PS2 and has a pretty reasonable length plat and I've heard lots of good stuff about the series.  Never played it so this will be my first time playing a game from the series.  Should be fun, may be possible to finish before I move on to YU-NO, especially with its days covering my whole weekend (my current schedule has Sun/Mon off with a half day on Saturday.)

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 4

Starting stats, compared with the start of KYC 12:

Games played: 402 (+14)

Games completed: 241 (+9)

Unearned trophies: 3,364 (+111)

Completion %: 72.15% (+0.32%)

It looks a lot worse than it is considering my completion percentage is the highest it's been throughout the entire time I've been participating in this topic series. Though I wonder how bad this would look had I not gotten those last four completions over the past two weeks.

Probably going to start with Utawarerumono first, but I won't start until Friday - it's a holiday weekend so I'll be off from work then.

• Like 2