v1.07 Level 50 in 2h + 1 Million RP Safe Fast Glitch

I8albert

Following the the video you'll get the next trophies:
1 - Cashing In (Gold)
Earn and bank 1 000 000 REP during one night
2 - Notorious (Silver)
Reach REP Level 50 (3,150,650 RP required)

You need a car that is capable to reach at least 274 KMH / 170MPH on a relatively short and fast straight, I recommend +300/400 performance rating car to do this trophy so chill, fast and safe way. We equip the auxiliary parts in our car with repair kit and inflatable tires ( last one is not necessary, but just in case). Once we have our car ready, we have to go into free roam and choose to run at NIGHT. The goal is to increase or get some police Hight Heat level, so the fastest way is to complete a quick race and drive to the Palm City Circuit (Oval) behind our main garage in the beggining of the game. Once we have a some police Heat (probably 1-2), we enter the oval and we will go around the circuit following the path of the video and always making sure to go through the light portal at each lap, That will increase the High Heat fast (our goal is to reach level 5 quickly in 3-4 laps) to get the maximum REP possible.
High Heat goes up very fast to level 5, so it won't be a problem to get there.
Each lap to the oval is about 20-25 seconds (it depends on the car we have and how improved it is). This is the RP that we will receive per x lap according to our High Heat level:

High Heat 3 - 5280 RP x 20s
High Heat 4 - 7040 RP x 20s
High Heat 5 (Max.)
8800 RP x 20s
26400 RP x 60s (1min)
1,584,000 x 60min (1h)
* To reach level 50 you need 3,150,650 RP, so if you follow the video, you'll get it in just 2 hours).

You can get both trophies offline / solo. Hope this helps! ?

Edited by I8albert