biokam

UGC Server login failed

38 posts in this topic

Hello,
Has anyone any problems while connecting to UGC servers in the game? I completed the game a few days ago and every time, when I try to download UGC missions, I have UGC Login Failure :( I saw a few people get this trophy nowadays (PsNow?). I tried changing DNS and login on different days. Any Ideas?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also haven't been able to connect.  Saw people were getting the trophy almost daily, so decided to get it done.  Should have finished it last month when I did the UGC trophies for 2, which I also can't connect too anymore.  This seems to be an issue going back as far as 2012 from other forum posts I've seen trying to google a solution.  But someone managed to get the trophy today, so maybe we just have to get lucky with the servers.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same for me. Just finished up inFamous 2 with 100% last week so I decided to 100% FoB this weekend but wasn't able to connect to UGC at all. I even logged back in inFamous 2 to check if there was something wrong with my connection but no, UGC in inFamous 2 worked just fine.

 

Someone I knew on Internet said contacting SP on Twitter may help so I sent them a msg. Hopefully they would look at it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah having trouble getting in too, I did the online trophies in 2 last week and really should have quickly gotten FoB done too but I didn’t. Hoping that if we just persevere the servers will come back up long enough to get it done.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, manh_and_cheese said:

Same for me. Just finished up inFamous 2 with 100% last week so I decided to 100% FoB this weekend but wasn't able to connect to UGC at all. I even logged back in inFamous 2 to check if there was something wrong with my connection but no, UGC in inFamous 2 worked just fine.

 

Someone I knew on Internet said contacting SP on Twitter may help so I sent them a msg. Hopefully they would look at it.

Having problem with UGC in Infamous 2. Hah

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So because I was grasping at straws I tried making my own mission and playing it repeatedly - It didn’t work. I guess it didn’t count because I couldn’t upload it, or because it’s mine (or both).

 

I’ll keep checking periodically to see if the servers are working and I’ll post here if I find that they are. 
 

I’ll be following this thread so would really appreciate it if anyone else has any success if they could do the same :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same problem here, I can’t connect to the servers. But yeah, it seems the trophy is still possible since a few players just got it done. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 11:23 PM, Banarama said:

Same problem here, I can’t connect to the servers. But yeah, it seems the trophy is still possible since a few players just got it done. 

Yeah just checked again today and I saw someone got the trophy on 28th while at that time I couldn't even connect to the server at all. TBH I don't get how UGC server works at all

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, manh_and_cheese said:

Yeah just checked again today and I saw someone got the trophy on 28th while at that time I couldn't even connect to the server at all. TBH I don't get how UGC server works at all

I think they don't work at all.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys. I got the UGC trophy less than 2 days ago. I went through infamous 2 and festival of blood without any issues. The online EULA appeared on the screen, I scrolled down until I could select the "agree" option, and then both games allowed me to play UGC missions without any issue. The first UGC related trophy that I got was "Trail Blazer" (infamous 2), on June 21st, and the last one was "Play. Create. Scare." (infamous FoB) on June 28th. Both games worked well for me.

 

Just to share more information with you, I'm using a US PSN account although I live in Spain, and both my copies of infamous 2 and FoB are digital.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, so has anyone had issues with Infamous 2 as of today or yesterday Im about to test drive it and see what happens 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bandido15-nuno_C said:

Hey guys, so has anyone had issues with Infamous 2 as of today or yesterday Im about to test drive it and see what happens 

Yeah, tried the last 2 days

 No connection for Infsmous 2.

 

FOB can connect, but soon as I search for a mission. Dissconnects.

 

Can't even start the missions after connect either.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Yeah, tried the last 2 days

 No connection for Infsmous 2.

 

FOB can connect, but soon as I search for a mission. Dissconnects.

 

Can't even start the missions after connect either.

So what does this mean? I can't get the online trophies anymore...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Wip3r_U said:

Hi guys. I got the UGC trophy less than 2 days ago. I went through infamous 2 and festival of blood without any issues. The online EULA appeared on the screen, I scrolled down until I could select the "agree" option, and then both games allowed me to play UGC missions without any issue. The first UGC related trophy that I got was "Trail Blazer" (infamous 2), on June 21st, and the last one was "Play. Create. Scare." (infamous FoB) on June 28th. Both games worked well for me.

 

Just to share more information with you, I'm using a US PSN account although I live in Spain, and both my copies of infamous 2 and FoB are digital.

 

I think you have just been extremely lucky. Personally I did not have any issues on Infamous 2 when I did it the other week but I've been having nothing but trouble with FoB. Have been checking it for the past 2 days trying to see if the servers will let me in, but no luck yet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, igs63 said:

 

I think you have just been extremely lucky. Personally I did not have any issues on Infamous 2 when I did it the other week but I've been having nothing but trouble with FoB. Have been checking it for the past 2 days trying to see if the servers will let me in, but no luck yet.

How long did it tale you to do all the online trophies?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bandido15-nuno_C said:

How long did it tale you to do all the online trophies?

 

On Infamous 2? 30 mins to an hour to do them, but you have to play about 2-3 hours into the game to unlock UGC.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, igs63 said:

 

On Infamous 2? 30 mins to an hour to do them, but you have to play about 2-3 hours into the game to unlock UGC.

Ok I'll do it and see if I have issues 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried again, Failed Connection. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will try to deinstall the game after I finished anything else. Maybe I can accept the terms of use again and it helps. I will let you guys know.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me, one day, the UGC server wasn't working at all. The next day, it was working perfectly. It's odd.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Banarama said:

I will try to deinstall the game after I finished anything else. Maybe I can accept the terms of use again and it helps. I will let you guys know.

Yea cause I keep getting the message...

 

6 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Yeah, tried the last 2 days

 No connection for Infsmous 2.

 

FOB can connect, but soon as I search for a mission. Dissconnects.

 

Can't even start the missions after connect either.

What is FOB?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Finally!!! Got them! I just connected to the UGC server on the second try. When I was green missions on the map I went to the search option and typed "fast". Later I queued around 25 fast missions and play each of them by traveling on the map using bats. I tried 2-3 times daily for over 7 days. Finally success... Guys, stay strong.

 

2 hours ago, bandido15-nuno_C said:

Yea cause I keep getting the message...

 

What is FOB?



Festival of Blood. Btw. hello @bandido15-nuno_C :) I remember you from Uncharted 3 (Bandido strikes again! :) )

Edited by biokam
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, biokam said:

Finally!!! Got them! I just connected to the UGC server on the second try. When I was green missions on the map I went to the search option and typed "fast". Later I queued around 25 fast missions and play each of them by traveling on the map using bats. I tried 2-3 times daily for over 7 days. Finally success... Guys, stay strong.

 



Festival of Blood. Btw. hello @bandido15-nuno_C :) I remember you from Uncharted 3 (Bandido strikes again! :) )

HEY MAN!!! ME TOO!!!

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please I hope let this work! 

58 minutes ago, biokam said:

Finally!!! Got them! I just connected to the UGC server on the second try. When I was green missions on the map I went to the search option and typed "fast". Later I queued around 25 fast missions and play each of them by traveling on the map using bats. I tried 2-3 times daily for over 7 days. Finally success... Guys, stay strong.

 



Festival of Blood. Btw. hello @bandido15-nuno_C :) I remember you from Uncharted 3 (Bandido strikes again! :) )

Yo dude, I hope this still works! I will be online as long as I needed it to be!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.