biokam

UGC Server login failed

38 posts in this topic

I just got them too!!!! The servers must be relatively stable today so everyone who’s been trying, go go go!!!

I started up the game, logged straight on, no connection errors, used the search to teleport straight to the start of 20 different ugc missions, and got the trophies!

1 hour ago, igs63 said:

I just got them too!!!! The servers must be relatively stable today so everyone who’s been trying, go go go!!!

I started up the game, logged straight on, no connection errors, used the search to teleport straight to the start of 20 different ugc missions, and got the trophies!

Hey! I was able to obtain them too!

1 hour ago, bandido15-nuno_C said:

Hey! I was able to obtain them too!

That's great! Congrats!!

I Bought these games like 8years ago

i should probably start these things pretty soon huh Fml

14 hours ago, biokam said:

Finally!!! Got them! I just connected to the UGC server on the second try. When I was green missions on the map I went to the search option and typed "fast". Later I queued around 25 fast missions and play each of them by traveling on the map using bats. I tried 2-3 times daily for over 7 days. Finally success... Guys, stay strong.

YES I FINALLY COULD CONNECT TO THE SERVER!!!! Guys if you didn't get the trophy yet, do it now. Better than never

Got 100% in one go! 

Now hopefully tomorrow, i can earn the online trophies for the main game.... 

Posted (edited)

Hi, I completed a couple of UCG missions while playing the story, they popped up. I had to complete the story to get access to UCG missions on my map. However, when I went to the ones on my map they said there was an error connecting to servers. I did a manual search for "fast" missions and a load appeared. If I played missions by the same author however, they didn't count for the 20 missions trophy. I selected different authors and got the trophy a short time ago. I hope you guys going for it succeed!

Edited by ArkonRhys

I will start it right now, just in case...

Posted (edited)

I still having the connecting error. So I go to the User generated content and set mission filters region to be instead local for Any and work for me.

Edited by Jojinjoginbo

Hey Everyone! I got all the online trophies for Infamous 2 and FOB! If I were you guys, I would get these asap

Collected everything online from Infamous 2, 3 days ago. Going for that online trophy on Festival of Blood tomorrow before this goes to defunct state.